Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dark trooper weapon *SPOILERS*

Page: 1 of 1
 michael_collins
10-27-2002, 9:19 AM
Do you intend to keep the one on the models screenie page? it looks a little stubby, my memory mite be a little rusty but i used to think it was longer...then again i was shorter back then and its probably right.

Also, in Talay, you are required to take a DT weapon back for analysis, are you gonna redo that one ??
 Salv
10-27-2002, 10:28 AM
I made it like that coz I wanted it to have a powerful look, although Im not sure how people are gonna take it, looks good in game though..
 Katarn07
10-27-2002, 10:32 AM
Why wouldn't you need to take it back? It'll be an inventory item, unusable. If Jan says it's to big for a human to use, how does Kyle manage to do so? Has any one else ever wondered that?
 michael_collins
10-27-2002, 11:44 AM
nevertheless you still need to pick it up to complete the objective and finnish the level.
 Darth_Linux
10-27-2002, 11:55 AM
the weapon was a prototype right? It's just a ground model that you will see, you run over it, it disappears and your mission objective is complete. You can't actually use it . . .

BTW we are spoiling the plot for those new to DF . . .
 Katarn07
10-27-2002, 6:51 PM
Darth, I told them it was unusable in my previous post. In the original, it became an inventory item... Will you make the one in level two carbon scored and all busted up. It is a broken DT weapon after all.
 michael_collins
10-27-2002, 7:23 PM
i know its unusable......what i want to know is, will it be a model that i can look at, move around, and oogle like the rest of this superb mod
 Darth_Linux
10-28-2002, 2:42 AM
i can't think of any reasons to say no, so I'll say "presumably, yes"
Page: 1 of 1