Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lost Cause, Part V

Page: 1 of 1
 MJ
10-26-2002, 7:25 AM
Yes, it's finally here.

After a longer delay then usual, for which I apologise.

I've been having problems with my internet connection. Considering i'm on a 28k connection, and it keeps on dropping out on my after 10 minutes, I haven't been able to upload it sooner.

Oh, and if you stroll into this thread and part V still isn't on the site, it's because I'm busily updating the pages. Give me about 3 hours, okay? :)
 LiMP RABBiT
10-26-2002, 4:25 PM
Dont know if its just my pc but when i tried to download it i got about 10 secs of intro music and that was it.
 MJ
10-26-2002, 7:15 PM
That's a mixture of your PC and the web. If you keep not having luck, try a download manager like getright.

Incidenntly the 'Roy Al with cheese' gag is taken from Pulp Fiction. :)
 LiMP RABBiT
10-27-2002, 3:55 AM
It was just my pc. I am downloading it properly as I type.
 Sanspoof
10-28-2002, 1:51 PM
Uh... I can't hear one single particle of it. At all. It just comes up and an error message appears saying I can't listen to it. Talk about unfair!

Is it my PC dishing out the dirty work, or have you made any adjustments or changes since the previous upload?
 MJ
10-28-2002, 5:41 PM
Errrr... it seems to be working fine. I was typing to Metallus on MSN when he was listening to it.

I'm at uni, and I just downloaded it and played it with quicktime in the web browser! Sounds like a problem at your end.
 Awetopsy
10-28-2002, 7:50 PM
I cant seem to find part 4...

everytime I click on anything that says part IV it gives me either part 3 or part 5... :P
 Metallus
10-28-2002, 8:27 PM
Just click on a different link and change the number of the episode to 4.
Page: 1 of 1