Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Who we are!

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord Helmet
10-23-2002, 6:49 PM
We are the Associates!

We are a neutral PA (Player Association)!

We are a community that is on these boards!

We take all professions!

We will be on Coreilla!

Our leader is Gaalgoth!

And we will make our own city!

For people interested in joining "The Associates" sign up here (http://www.swgalaxies.net/guilds/guild.php3?show=join&id=62)

Here's our PA site too.. The Associates (http://www.geocities.com/swgassociates/)

And Murasha made us a site too you can find it here (http://www.swgassociates.com)
 Gaalgoth
10-23-2002, 10:09 PM
Thank you for this post my good sir....however, I am the administrator around these here parts =)
 Wraith 8
10-24-2002, 11:10 AM
yeah,.. i have no authority over these parts... i can only give advice :D

not force them :p
 Wraith 8
11-11-2002, 6:31 PM
uhm..... maybe i shoudl post the link to our site her
 Jan Gaarni
11-11-2002, 7:21 PM
Well, of course. :D

And here it is: The Associates (http://www.geocities.com/swgassociates/)
 Ashmaster
01-02-2003, 8:32 AM
Hmm, don't see any server called Coreilla, east or west coast?
 Jan Gaarni
01-02-2003, 9:18 AM
LOL, that's because we haven't picked the exact server yet. :D
All we know at this stage is that it will definatly be an East Coast Server, and most likely on that is placed in the south for our 3 Australian guys (I know you ain't that, Swediot, but you live pretty close, so ... :D ).

Corellia will be our homeplanet once we build our town. :)
 setsuko
01-28-2003, 10:42 AM
Does it really matter how much to the south the server is situated?
 Wraith 8
01-29-2003, 2:48 PM
Originally posted by setsuko
Does it really matter how much to the south the server is situated? it doesnt matter didly squat :D
 setsuko
01-29-2003, 5:44 PM
My point exactly. Unless of course, someone secretly made up x-axle timezones. And then we are all screwed.
 Jan Gaarni
01-29-2003, 6:12 PM
My point being, shorter distance for the Aussies. :D

May have little to no impact though. ;)
 setsuko
01-29-2003, 6:22 PM
Originally posted by Jan Gaarni
May have little to no impact though. ;)

Correctamundo, my dear friend. ;)
 Wraith 8
03-22-2003, 3:39 PM
Maybe i should renew this thread a bit :p
 setsuko
03-22-2003, 4:07 PM
The mighty Wraith 8, bumping? Oh, why I'd never! :D
 Wraith 8
03-22-2003, 4:10 PM
extreme LOL!

well you see.. it is stickied.. and cause im reading up on all things... i just had too.. it was bigger than me :p
 setsuko
03-22-2003, 4:23 PM
Oooh, trying to find excuses, are you?

Now, that's ten push-up's! STAT! ;)
 waffleman
04-09-2003, 4:54 PM
Yea, ive got a queastion before I want to join or even consider it. First, what can we do when we are nutral? I mean, what does one do besides become rich. Next, how many people will be able to live in this city you are building. thats it.
 setsuko
04-09-2003, 5:30 PM
Well, being neutral means that you can do anything in the game except the faction specific missions, and there is less PvP. You can even fight for the two factions on battefields. So basically, I think that what I want to get out of SWG can be had just as well whether I'm neutral or faction aligned. If I would feel this immense need of joining the galactic civil war, I'll make a secondary char, simple as that. This however, is up to each player to decide. Some people like the idea of never being safe, always have to look over their shoulder. And I can understand that. Buuut... as I said, I think that is such a small part of the game the way I play MMORPG's that a secondary char on another server is enough for me to fulfill eventual needs of galactic wars.

EDIT: oh, and I missed your second question. First, the player cities are not in the game yet, so it is not sure how large they can get. As long as there is room to put down a house, you're free to move in! :)
Page: 1 of 1