Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Whats you IM name?

Page: 1 of 1
 Wraith 8
10-23-2002, 10:54 AM
I guys... i think it is nice if we all post our IM names of what kind of mesenger u use so we can all add eachother to talk easier.

I have all 3 messengers.. so plase post your IM name.

MSN: erik_klasen@hotmail.com
AIM: Wraith Tainer
 Jan Gaarni
10-23-2002, 12:11 PM
Just MSN here:

gaarni@online.no
 Thew Rydur
10-23-2002, 3:58 PM
I mostly use AIM, but I have Msn to:

AIM: thew382

MSN: thew182@hotmail.com
 Gaalgoth
10-23-2002, 10:10 PM
I gots me an AIM. Well, actually I have a couple.

My most used is : MissingManFound

I'm on alot, so message me whenever. I also ahve Gaalgoth, but I'm rarely on that.
 Ewok Hunter
10-24-2002, 7:48 PM
I.....uh.....haven't gotten arround to getting an IM program yet. you can yell at me now. *cringes*
 Lord Helmet
10-24-2002, 8:39 PM
aim ... maxpowers9898
 Kiedo
10-25-2002, 10:07 AM
AIM: Kieran549

MSN: kieranball@hotmail.com
 Murashu
11-05-2002, 10:12 AM
AIM: Murashu2000
Yahoo IM: Murashus
 Screwy
11-06-2002, 4:48 PM
AOL IM: Sabu185
MSN: TGW185@hotmail.com (The one I use the most)

um...yeah
 Thew Rydur
11-21-2002, 11:32 PM
I know this is an old topic but I just had an idea. It seems that we're trying to start to organize ourselves. In other clans (for lack of a better word) I've been in for other games often times the whole clan would get one messanger (MSN, AIM, ICQ, Yahoo,etc.). We could have a vote or something to pick one. It seems that doing this could help us out with communication, and also we could have a PA chat every week or so, to discuss things. Sound good to you guys (and gals:) ) ?
 Wraith 8
11-22-2002, 10:34 AM
uhm... i realy love your idea Thew...... but i think it is never gonna work. people differ to much from eachother. i mean.... i believe Setsuko doesnt like MSN. and only uses ICQ. and others despice ICQ so we alreadsy have a problem there.

I think the most important thing is:
Keep your E-mail adresses up to date.
cause in case of two of our members.... they dont use the e-mail adres anymore they put in the PA list.

and recently Ascari changed his... so.

but i realy would love it if it was just one messenger..... but i will keep all 3 :D :p
 Murashu
11-22-2002, 1:14 PM
I agree with Wraith, lets stick to email and this chat forum. The people who want to IM will always be available to chat that way and others just dont have the interest. Once the game kicks off we shouldnt have a problem communicating anyways.
 Thew Rydur
11-23-2002, 11:38 PM
Yeah i agree it would be hard, but I think it would help a lot if we had some way to all talk together at the same time (chat room). It just seems that with the forums it takes a day or so to find out what everyone thinks about something.
 Jan Gaarni
11-24-2002, 9:19 AM
Well, we all got the game, so why not use that as a chatroom?
As Set would say, it would be much more RPGing to talk ingame, then on a messgae board. :D

Just a thought though. :)
 Murashu
11-24-2002, 10:26 AM
Once the game comes out and we all start playing, the message board will become even more important. We aren't all online at the same time so information dissemination will be vital to our existence.

One of the largest advantages of being in a great guild/PA is having people around to help you accomplish things that you could not do on your own. If we have the forum we can post messages asking for help on certain quests. You post a date and time so everyone in the PA knows you need thier help at that time. If you can find a fair way of scheduling quests and missions that require the PA to help you then you will be much better off.

Some people will rely on chat programs to stay in contact but from my experience the best means of communication in a guild is via the forums.
 Jan Gaarni
11-29-2002, 2:27 PM
Well, I finally downloaded AIM. :D

AIM: Jan Gaarni (DOH! :D )
 Murashu
11-29-2002, 2:58 PM
I had AIM working fine for 3 months and now it wont connect at all. I think the Army is finally installing thier firewall and starting to block us out.
 Murashu
11-30-2002, 2:32 PM
I am going to try MSN again and hopefully it will work out since AIM isnt working anymore.

My account is spittman@nc.rr.com
 swediot=)
12-01-2002, 3:53 PM
i used to use icq but for some reason it made surfing slower so i use msn

mutatedjedi@hotmail.com
 Zendjir
12-01-2002, 5:13 PM
MSN: hielkebrink@hotmail.com

but I'm not much of a chatter, I prefer talking to people face to face.
 swediot=)
12-01-2002, 9:50 PM
Originally posted by Murashu
Once the game comes out and we all start playing, the message board will become even more important. We aren't all online at the same time so information dissemination will be vital to our existence.

One of the largest advantages of being in a great guild/PA is having people around to help you accomplish things that you could not do on your own. If we have the forum we can post messages asking for help on certain quests. You post a date and time so everyone in the PA knows you need thier help at that time. If you can find a fair way of scheduling quests and missions that require the PA to help you then you will be much better off.

Some people will rely on chat programs to stay in contact but from my experience the best means of communication in a guild is via the forums.

that is like a really cool idea... why don't you make a session for doing that on our pa site where people could post it up on like a sort of like a message board but more of a quest board you don't reply you just sort of turn up
 Thew Rydur
12-01-2002, 11:41 PM
We could probably just use these forums for that. Does anyone think there will be forums or something similar ingame? That would really help.
 Murashu
12-02-2002, 4:54 AM
We have another forum available through the other website, but Wraith and I were discussing it last night and we both agree that it would be a bad idea to switch forums. This PA was started from members of these forums and should not stray away.

We have the other forums available if we want to use them for discussing private issues only. We can password those forums so they arent open to the general public. If we are nice enough I bet we could get something like that on the lucas forums. Ask nicely and you will be surprised what you can get :D
 Wraith 8
12-02-2002, 1:45 PM
:wstupid:
 Jan Gaarni
12-03-2002, 11:31 AM
:wstupid: too
 Kylco Cotam
12-10-2002, 6:12 PM
Hello im a new member and well heres my email and sn
email- dungeonmaster56@msn.com
sn- thereisnospoonn3
 Gaalgoth
12-10-2002, 6:45 PM
Hey guys, I've changed my AIM name. I'm TheMadmattigan now.
 Lord Helmet
12-10-2002, 8:50 PM
i have an msn name now guys... its firebolt78@msn.com CHEER FOR ME!
 bender
12-11-2002, 10:42 AM
AIM Name: intadeutzch
Page: 1 of 1