Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

EVERYONE: What do YOU want to see on the FAQ?

Page: 1 of 1
 The_One
10-22-2002, 6:17 AM
Right folks, as the site is back up now, kudos to jediknightii.net, I'm working on a big site update. It seems as if everything has been conspiring against us on the update front recently, so I want a bigger update than usual.

As part of this, I am hoping to add a few more questions to the FAQ. Now, recently a lot of questions have been popping up that don't even get a mention in the FAQ, so I want to address these areas. BUT, obviously, some of them won't be up there as these are FREQUENTLY Asked Questions - not some of the more obscure things we get asked here. I don't want people getting bored when they're reading the FAQ, so I want questions that would appeal to the more casual mod follower.

Here is YOUR chance to get one (or more) of your questions on the FAQ. So, please provide me with a simple, one question question (if you see what I mean, not a hundred questions in one question type of thing). Then we can go about answering them and get them up in the FAQ.

If this thread proves successful, then I'll make it a sticky thread and you can post here every time you think you have a question that has been omitted from the FAQ.

Anyway, get asking those questions!
 Katarn07
10-22-2002, 5:01 PM
I am always asking questions, but can't think of one that deserves to be on the FAQ...

*** I would put on there what you mean by making the rescue levels more realistic, because that did not make a lot of sense. Also, put what skins you plan on using from JO and what new ones you'll be making. Just a thought because of the Jan and Mon Mothma threads that have surfaced. (They should be in one thread called "Skins" or something)...
 mariners2001
10-22-2002, 6:21 PM
well i was wondering what the new character models were? i know their is the commando, kyle, and dark trooper that you've made new models for. but besides that are there any? crix? jan?
 Katarn07
10-22-2002, 7:05 PM
See...
All the characters from DF will be in it and Kyle and Jan will be the two that will be reskinned from JO, according to Darth in the Jan thread.
 mariners2001
10-22-2002, 8:50 PM
i thought kyle got a new model. because it's in the models screens section...
 Darth_Linux
10-23-2002, 1:58 AM
I think Infinity is just reworking the original Kyle model and has made a new head or something like that.

Hey Mariners do you wanna try redoing the Jan skin so it looks like DF??
 mariners2001
10-23-2002, 2:06 AM
hmmm...well one problem - I'll need some reference pics as I've never played the original Dark Forces before. But yeah, it shouldn't be much of a problem.
 Katarn07
10-23-2002, 4:53 PM
Are there any color pictures of Jan from DF out there? Her head rent. Go to Google image search and type Jan Ors, there are some fan art pictures of her in her DF outfit probably...
Page: 1 of 1