Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Getting knocked over?

Page: 1 of 1
 The Count
10-21-2002, 8:09 PM
Will being knocked over occur to Kyle in your Mod like when he has force pushed or hit by the concussion grenade. Or in this Mod's case say if Boba fet flew around and hit you or you got hit by a Dark Trooper missile or something?
 Darth_Linux
10-22-2002, 2:05 AM
whatever player physics exist in JO will exist in our MOD . . . not sure exactly how he'll respond to dark trooper missiles yet until we get to the point where we can test them. Good question though, I'll put that on the testing todo.
 Katarn07
10-22-2002, 4:57 PM
Boba Fett's and Mohc's weapons should knock you down, just because they are bosses and deserve to be that much more challenging. Rocket Launchers in JO knock Kyle off his feet, too, so can't you arm Fett and Mohc with a variant of that with a different looking missle? Just a suggestion.
 Temujin
10-22-2002, 6:52 PM
**** the big DT will need his shoulder spark weapon. You know, the yellow circle ****. I mean, How the **** can you do that? Oh well, forget it, just do what you can for now! I wanna see that DAMN DEMO!!!! :D :tommys: :nutz1:
 Alex_P47
10-23-2002, 2:11 PM
only time will tell....
Page: 1 of 1