Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Darktrooper Behaviors and Deaths

Page: 1 of 1
 Katarn07
10-21-2002, 5:22 PM
What is going to happen for this? They are machines (except Mohc's) so they have to never run and just keep pouring ammo onto Kyle. But how will you do this? All enemies except te AT-PT like walkers run away after a while.
And if the Fusion Cutter will have dismemberment (please make it so), chances are the darktroopers will grab onto their wrist and scream. (Same applies for the cheaters with lightsabers). Robots will keep on coming at you until they're blown up. Will you make them just tip over and possibly explode into pieces upon finishing them off? You won't have to worry about this until near the end of the making of this mod I think.
 Darth_Linux
10-22-2002, 2:15 AM
holy cow you have a lot of questions . . . I really don't know about this stuff yet. It depends on what the code guys tell us is and is not possible, and creative they get with everything.

Expect to know more in about a year ;-)
 Temujin
10-22-2002, 6:45 PM
A year, **** THAT. Seriously you'll be finished within a year if you work at a steady pace. You don't have to kill yourself to finish, but you'll go far soon if you just work on it a little bit each day, or on weekends. I WANT TO SEE A HUGE ASS UPDATE!:thmbup1:
 Katarn07
10-22-2002, 7:09 PM
Being in college and working on a massive project like this takes up all of your time! And this idea is pretty minor in the overall stature in this mod. I really would like to see this, but it may not be possible. Do what you know you can do and worry about these extra perks later. Hence Darth's Response: Expect to know more in about a year.
 JorBo
10-22-2002, 11:10 PM
We are almost making a new game from scratch and we have nowhere near the amount of staff that the game companys do. Plus those people get paid for what they do. It's hard to make a living working on a mod.
 Alex_P47
10-23-2002, 2:00 PM
at least were not making it from scratch like the people who get paid do. Since we get dont get paid, we can mooch of their old resources.
 Temujin
10-23-2002, 4:40 PM
I'm well aware of college's demands. I'm a senior in High School, but my sister has already graduated from college and my brother is in college as well. My college English class is easy, but my American History class is a BITCH! Still, I wanna see some **** posted on this site soon. I was really disappointed to see it down for those 2 weeks.:swear:
 Alex_P47
10-23-2002, 9:24 PM
yes - I know.
I have sent several screenshots to darth that havent been posted:(

guess the one needs em.
 The_One
10-24-2002, 5:16 AM
Biiiig site update today folks :D

I'll scour the ftp for your screenshots Alex :)
 Salv
10-24-2002, 6:46 AM
Those sorts of detail are done at the end, first you gotta get the bulk of the modification done..
 Alex_P47
10-24-2002, 1:57 PM
The One:
there are some planet shots that i made on the ftp.
(for the cutscenes)
post em on the site if u want
Page: 1 of 1