Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Looking for helpers.

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Vader III
10-20-2002, 3:50 AM
I and Squater have made plans to edit Jango and Boba Fett.
We would require the help of editors and people, who know something about editing the sounds. We would also be seeking help from animators. We would be using Bloodriot's Mandalorian models.
The plans are:

1. Making new animations for the rocket launcher (I again don't know if this is possible) Making the rocket launcher invisible (Squater should be doing this right now) and making Jango/Boba duck and shooting the rocket on his jetpack)
2. When using force powers they would be made suitable for the bounty hunters (pull: using the whipcord). I guess new animations would be required

Everybody can contact us by PM or my e-mail eriktheseeker1@hotmail.com
:fett: :jango:

For more info look from lucasarts bounty hunter screenshots.
 SettingShadow
10-20-2002, 6:44 AM
Well Iґm having some problems with making the rocket launcher invisible, I made a new thread for it but the ones that replyed misunderstod what I meant and tought I meant the rocket on Jangos and Bobas jetpacks. :rolleyes: But I guess it sorts out.

And if anyone needs my E-Mail: Squater783@hotmail.com
 Matt-Liell
10-20-2002, 12:58 PM
u guys could use my ROTJ Boba Fett, and Jango Fett skins for the project if u like! ive been told many times they r the best ones out there!
 El Sitherino
10-20-2002, 12:59 PM
i love the boba fett its awesome. oh could anyone of yall check out my a kind request for help thread cuz i need help so bad.
Page: 1 of 1