Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

a clan for all

Page: 1 of 2
 JEDI_MASTA
09-15-2001, 9:24 PM
ok im starting a clan and looking for a partner leader like dude ok im doing this because im upset about all the clans that are startiong in these forums that are for particular civ players for one thing youre gunna want to switch civs for every game depending on the competition and weather u intend to rush or not anybody wanting to join can because were all beginners we all can join without tryouts but if make me mad ill kick you out ok any ideas on names are welcome lets go out there and kick their a---s
 die rebel scum
09-15-2001, 9:28 PM
i like ur idea lets combine clans ours is }DS{ (dark side) we have two members me and droideka
 JEDI_MASTA
09-15-2001, 9:35 PM
for one thing im not talking about combining clans im talking about a new clan seperate from yours i am further announcing our first enemy DS u may now continue signing up to beat ds into the ground thank u lol
 Sherack Nhar
09-15-2001, 9:39 PM
Moving to the Recruiting forum.

Watch it next time, JEDI_MASTA.

FORCE MOVE TOPIC!!
 die rebel scum
09-15-2001, 9:48 PM
U will regret your dission jedi_masta for u r now the number 1 enemy of DS and u will pay for your disrespect in gb u will feel the wrath of the empire
 Warlord
09-15-2001, 10:56 PM
I am with you JEDI, where do i sign up, I cant believe there is a clan dedicated only to the empire(LOL), and they have not even played it yet, to decide that they are the best, they have all ready limited themselves to strategies with one civ, so i pity them. Poor lonely soles.:) :bdroid2: :bdroid2: LOL, I like the JEDI's idea though!
 Darth_Venage
09-15-2001, 11:26 PM
Im with Warlord and JEDI. How do I join?
DS WILL GO DOWN
LOL j/k
tho now we have clan rivalry!! (sigh) :o
 die rebel scum
09-16-2001, 1:15 AM
i got a good name for ur clan since ur name is "masta", the ghetto_jedi _mastas from compton

u will feel the darkside
 die rebel scum
09-16-2001, 2:14 AM
u weak minded fools u can also be the trade feds what u think why would we be the rebels when we r called the DS

:atat: :atat: :bdroid1: :bdroid1: together we will destroy u
 die rebel scum
09-16-2001, 4:17 AM
(Us) (Ghetto masta)

:atat: --------------- :jarjar: :biggs:
 Warlord
09-16-2001, 10:57 AM
i cant really decide on just one clan, until i see the number of members involved, and the website design.
 crazy_dog
09-16-2001, 11:46 AM
I going to use this clan to pratice battles until my scenario is realised.
COUNT ME IN!
 die rebel scum
09-16-2001, 12:05 PM
I going to use this clan to pratice battles until my scenario is realised.

lol your insalting there so called clan that is week and will be destroyed
 Darth_Venage
09-16-2001, 12:41 PM
die rebel scum
(Quote: HL: Opposing force)
"I will smoke you like a Cuban Cigar!!!"
 Darth_Rommel
09-16-2001, 12:51 PM
Yeah! You evil triple poster! :mad:
 crazy_dog
09-16-2001, 2:15 PM
Well, he is called "die" rebel scum.
 die rebel scum
09-16-2001, 2:26 PM
???? I don't get your point
 Paladin
09-16-2001, 3:54 PM
good idea.
I'm interested.
How do i sign up
 Darth_Venage
09-16-2001, 4:28 PM
Hey MASTA, got a name for the clan yet? I have a few ideas if youre short on them....;)
 Admiral viper
09-16-2001, 8:33 PM
I am the reincarnated Die rebel scum so know me and know me well
 JEDI_MASTA
09-16-2001, 8:46 PM
Originally posted by Sherack Nhar
Moving to the Recruiting forum.

Watch it next time, JEDI_MASTA.

FORCE MOVE TOPIC!!

sorry sherack will u ever forgive me

just pm me to join if u really suck it appears we may have to kick u out but unless that happens ur in

btw admiral viper if that is your real name we will kill your clan btw im just saying bye to u now because when leon gets back im afraid he is going to despise u and kick u out boy so bye(pushes the little red button to tell the others about die rebel scum making another name)
 Admiral viper
09-16-2001, 8:54 PM
why r u insulting him he will probably be one of the best gb players"If u really suck"what kind of talk is that hey sherack this is just like what I was doing he is insulting people,is that right
 Admiral viper
09-16-2001, 8:57 PM
pushes the little red button to tell the others about die rebel scum making another name

news flash they already know
 JEDI_MASTA
09-16-2001, 9:13 PM
hey i didnt insult anybody directly aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh i saw that double post :eek: dude i used to be like u then i realized post count dosent really matter and i calmed down a bit im perfectly willing to make a truce if u are just personally not our clans because im still against your ideals if ur not willing to truce this means war
 Darth_Venage
09-16-2001, 10:53 PM
If this means war, I'm in against DS

YOU SIR, YOU ARE GOING DOWN!!!
 Admiral viper
09-17-2001, 12:06 AM
I have taken a poll all in favor of destroying jedi_mastas clan was 6/7 members voted to destroy him and his clan

this is war it is the end for u, u should not have entered this battle for from now to Gb I will be getting my resorces and building a clan, then it ends I crush u with 1 swift stroke and u die as do your friends and u wont even want to play gb again because u will be to ashamed to ever face me again
 Warlord
09-17-2001, 4:54 PM
How can your clan to anything, or even begin to threaten another clan, when you have not played it yet to know how good you are, you may end up making a big scene, than making a big fool of youself before you even lose, wait till the game comes out before were start bashind eachother!
 ESE SithLord
09-17-2001, 6:51 PM
Thats something we need to find out first before even threatening a clan guild or empire
 Darth_Venage
09-17-2001, 7:31 PM
Hey! It's fun to make idle threats, then prove they weren't idel when the game comes out:D
 Admiral viper
09-17-2001, 11:06 PM
lol the reason I am making threats is I am an awsome stratigic master and I rock at Aoe, so there and Jedi_mastas clan will die
 Paladin
09-18-2001, 9:38 AM
Yeah, whatever:rolleyes: :swear:
 Clefo
09-18-2001, 10:28 AM
Yeah and I'm the president :rolleyes:

Anyway I'm usually hesitant about joining clans because of things like this. If their leader is kind and honorable, then sure. But if its some all talk SOB *coughadmiralvipercough* then one should avoid that clan.

Also, why does Viper want to piss the mods off, he's just signing a death wish....
 Darth_Venage
09-18-2001, 2:44 PM
A few clan leaders are kind and honorable, but when it comes down to Clan Rivalry, they get extremely competitive:D
oh, and some clan leaders just love the rivalry but don';t care about helping indivuduals to gains skill(i wont mention names)

oh, and DRS(ie viper), if you're such a strategic master explain how you do the HyTick Rush
 JEDI_MASTA
09-18-2001, 4:08 PM
Originally posted by Clefo
Yeah and I'm the president :rolleyes:

Anyway I'm usually hesitant about joining clans because of things like this. If their leader is kind and honorable, then sure. But if its some all talk SOB *coughadmiralvipercough* then one should avoid that clan.

Also, why does Viper want to piss the mods off, he's just signing a death wish....

hey clefo does that mean u think im kind and honorable/:D man since this is our recruting thread why dont u DS ppl get off it :mad: clefo if u join ill offer u a leadership position cause no offense guys but it seems like me and clefo and maybe one other are still bhantah fodder meaning u dont spend enough time on your comp to get good at a game think seriously about it clefo please am surrounded by bhantah poop:D
 Clefo
09-18-2001, 7:31 PM
Well I'll have to think about it.. I haven't played AOK but I am good at Starcraft, Total Annihalation, TAK, Red Alert 2 etc.

Well in order for this to happen you need a website and an actual name.
 JEDI_MASTA
09-18-2001, 9:14 PM
anybody know how to build a sight? i think our name is (flips coin)
KOS kill on sight thay way i can keep my old zone name lol considering we play on the zone
 Darth_Venage
09-18-2001, 9:34 PM
build a site frome stracth and use HTML no. But i have bout 4 sites on geocities. And just cuz i post alot doesnt mean Im not spending a lot of time perfecting my AoK skillz. Im currently trying to hone out my 1st and 2nd age rushs, so I AM spending tiome getting good:D
 Darth_Venage
09-18-2001, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by JEDI_MASTA
anybody know how to build a sight? i think our name is (flips coin)
KOS kill on sight thay way i can keep my old zone name lol considering we play on the zone

I think I saw that it also will have support for GameSpy Arcade(Which I currently use)Or am I mistaken

Sorry bout the double post!!:(
 JEDI_MASTA
09-20-2001, 8:49 PM
ok im hearby putting the name on unknown lol:D i got a friend on board but he only plays AoK so he and i will take the AoK side and ill take gb with either clefo or vengeance whoever oh yea btw

viper i hearby challenge you

to a game of AoK tc on the msn gaming zone bring a partner whoever u choose I GAURANTEE VICTORY

I PICK THE TIME U TELL ME UR ZONE NAME ILL FIND YOU WE PLAY WE WIN YOU LOSE END OF STORY BUT ... THIS RIVALRY SOUNDS FUN DO U REALLY THINK THE DARKSIDE (WICH HAS ALL THEIR POWER IN MECHS IS GOING TO BE A MATCH FOR THE REBELS )
CAUSE IF U DO I HAVE A PROBLEM HAVING A RIVALRY WITH YOU CAUSE YOUR SO STUPID (THIS ISNT AN INSULT THIS IS SIMPLY STATING THAT IF HE IS SO CLOUDED BY THE DARK SIDE TH BELIEVE THIS BS HE THEN IS STUPID) NO INSULT GLAD TO CLEAR THAT UP
 DarkTrooper
09-20-2001, 9:17 PM
hey jedi the darkside will conquer u and speakng for all of the dark side u r now on our enemys list
 Admiral viper
09-20-2001, 9:37 PM
yeah prepare to die jedi_masta
 Clefo
09-21-2001, 9:46 AM
What the hell is wrong with you people? Its just a friggen game! You don't go around dissing everyone's clan for no apparent reason....
 Darth_Venage
09-21-2001, 2:54 PM
they diss us, we diss them
It's called clan rivalry:D
 JEDI_MASTA
09-21-2001, 4:02 PM
hey viper sorry to burst your bubble but ur gunna lose
BTW if u can play on the zone lets play there whats your zone name and if u dont have on get one i wanna talk to u in real time mine is KOS9_ty and because my IP is all messed up if u cant make it on the zone send one of your guys who can lol
 DarkTrooper
09-21-2001, 6:51 PM
hey masta now that i think about it ur clan looks better than the darkside in fact the darkside is stupid REBELS ROCK
i learned this because i was reading preview after prevew and they say the rebels are the best so i would like to join ur clan if possible thx
 Admiral viper
09-21-2001, 6:54 PM
no darktrooper
 DarkTrooper
09-21-2001, 8:50 PM
hahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha viper u suck
 JEDI_MASTA
09-22-2001, 10:49 AM
darktrooper um tell me one thing ....... why should i trust you now an d secondly the whole point of this thread was to have a clan with players who switched civs depending on what they were up against
 DarkTrooper
09-22-2001, 11:20 AM
yeah i know i would be civs u know y i havent played the nexis because i want the darkside to lose and thats y u should trust me
 Warlord
09-22-2001, 7:40 PM
Is that a new joke of your Admiral about actually living up to your threats, because its kinda getting old, lol
Page: 1 of 2