Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I'd be more than willing to help you guys out...

Page: 1 of 1
 mariners2001
10-17-2002, 10:59 PM
Hey, just wanted to let you guys know that I'd love to help out skinning for you guys. That's about all I can do, but it'll give you guys one team member. I'm fairly busy on other projects and school, but I'm sure I could make a couple of skins for you if you need it.

You can check out all of work on my signature. Let me know if you're interested. My e-mail is robinhawk@yahoo.com .
 Darth_Linux
10-18-2002, 12:24 AM
do you just do humanoids or do you do things like weapons, world objects and so on?
 mariners2001
10-18-2002, 12:37 AM
My speciality is Player models, but I could attempt to skin objects though I can't promise a lot.
 Katarn07
10-18-2002, 5:15 PM
Hey Darth, I think you need Kyle in Anteeva Winter Parka and Jabba's Prisoner gear still for the game. I suggested that in the Kyle's model!!!! thread. That all a player model is, right?
 Darth_Linux
10-18-2002, 9:19 PM
we'll see . . . DF is meant to played in First Person so you don't spend a lot of time looking at Kyle . . .
 The Count
10-19-2002, 1:48 PM
But he's so attractive.
 Katarn07
10-19-2002, 6:27 PM
lol

But his gymnastic moves are accessed through 3rd person. And any cutscenes in Jabba's ship will have him in the white shirt minus armor and jacket. Unless upon retrieving your gear, you can figure out a way to put on the new skin. A way to get around that is to seperate it into two levels. Upon reaching the gear, a scene shows him run to it. Next level, SAME mission, he is in the default skin. I don't know anything though, so I don't know if that'd work.
 mariners2001
10-19-2002, 6:39 PM
yeah......um

well anyway, send me a notice if you guys want some help.
 Darth_Linux
10-19-2002, 9:19 PM
will do . . . thanks for the offer. at the moment we don't have anything for you to do unless you can do weapon or object skins.

After the demo comes I'll check back with you and see if you are still interested.
Page: 1 of 1