Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Blade Mod needs Kung Fu coders

Page: 1 of 1
 Covax
10-17-2002, 3:54 PM
Hey, I know every mod out there is looking for miracle coders but hey nothing ventured nothing gained.

We would LIKE to have a bit more of a martial arts aspect to the Blade Mod mainly for SP but eventualy for MP as well. We've got a few ideas for what could work (like narrowing the range of Force Push so that it become a Punch) but would need someone to implement that into the Mod.

We've also got a few other positions open but we're goign to work on getting what we want better defined first (ie Weapons FX Coders, Cutscene Scripters, etc).

Http://members.rogers.com/knightofdracul/)
 Khier
10-17-2002, 11:20 PM
there is that punch emote with jediplus
 Covax
10-18-2002, 8:49 AM
:cool: Yea, hopfully we'll get the MP punch & kick into the SP game somehow. I was thinking for using force push as a 'super punch' like you see in Blade 1, in the temple right after Blade gets his glasses. Add a cool 'slam' sound and it's be like.. I dunno.. a super punch in Dead or Alive.
 Covax
10-22-2002, 12:45 PM
:cool: http://members.rogers.com/knightofdracul/punch.jpg)

Oh well... looks like I'll have to do some headhunting.
 Jokerland
10-24-2002, 3:10 AM
Originally posted by Covax
:cool: Yea, hopfully we'll get the MP punch & kick into the SP game somehow. I was thinking for using force push as a 'super punch' like you see in Blade 1, in the temple right after Blade gets his glasses. Add a cool 'slam' sound and it's be like.. I dunno.. a super punch in Dead or Alive.

That would be cool :)

Do you still need help with the mod?
 Covax
10-24-2002, 8:34 AM
:cool: I've already got some kick-ass skinners but have more than enough work to go around if you're interested. Just e-mail me and I'll send over the design docs/screenplay.
Page: 1 of 1