Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Delays

Page: 1 of 1
 MJ
10-16-2002, 10:33 PM
Hi there, anyone who reads this. I'm sorry to say that there have been two delays.

The first is Lost Cause part IV. I've had rather big assignments this week, but it's now finished, and will be put online tonight, Australian time.

The second is, unfortunately, Tierra de los Muertos. I'm devoting this weekend to finishing off the CD, and hopefully by then the cover art will be completed (that artist has been sick). If those that have preordered request a refund, I have no problem with it. Perhaps I should lay off anouncing preorders for Lost Cause, and just put it on the shop when it's finished, eh?

~8 of 12~
 Darth Eggplant
10-17-2002, 1:00 AM
if your artist dude is too sick can I do the cover,
I will make sure it is much better quality
than the quick sketches I did for you.
 LiMP RABBiT
10-17-2002, 11:11 AM
A refund. Are you MAD. I would sooner knaw off my arm than give up my fresh, unspoiled copy of Tierra. Downloads for some, bazaar reason aren't enough for me.
 Gabez
10-17-2002, 11:47 AM
Yeah, I'm not too bothered about when I get mine as long as it's got Tierra inside.

It'll be my... slightly early Christmas present.
 MJ
10-17-2002, 7:48 PM
Hmmm... just checking here, so far I've recieved two preorders. One is from Jake, the other from someone named Sarah, lives in the UK, and she's ordered two copies. They're the only two preorders I've recieved through the shop, and none have come through the mail. Is that correct?

Ah, there we go. Gabez, you're Sarah. Didn't look at the e-mail address, sorry. Two copies? That's pretty eager. :)

In regards to the covers, there'll probably be two different ones to choose from. One by me, and one by the cartoonist John Cook. Mine will probably be finished in a few days.
 LiMP RABBiT
10-18-2002, 11:05 AM
Don't get too caried away. Gabez orderred a second for me. But only 3 orders. Come on people, $16 is a small price to pay for such a good thing.
 Gabez
10-18-2002, 3:58 PM
Yeah.

And just to clear something up: my name *isn't* Sarah, it's just the name I registered it too. Honest! :)
 MJ
10-18-2002, 7:16 PM
Heh. The damn thing would be $11 if there wasn't postage to pay for. It sucks that the world is so big sometimes. Honestly, what do we need all this water for?!

And I got the planning sketches for the cover from the artist... believe me, they are worth waiting for, and LOOK AWESOME. I've made the front cover sketch into desktop wallpaper so that I don't have to open the file all the time. :D
 LiMP RABBiT
10-20-2002, 10:35 AM
Just out of casual interest. If there remain only 3 orders is it possible that they will all contain the prizes. Me and Gabez have been having a bit of trouble over who keeps our prize if we get 1 between both of us.
Page: 1 of 1