Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mappers CTF NEEDS You!

Page: 1 of 1
 GEEZus_is_back
10-15-2002, 2:33 PM
Ok I'll be honest right off the bat I have NO idea how to map or anything, but I did play this game a lot at one time. The CTF community is hanging by a thread, because there aren't ENOUGH maps only 4 maps in the game and somewhere around less than 20 user created maps. JK2 competition has been hurt by this and new maps would REALLY help out the community. If anyone is or plans on making a ctf maps I'd like to give insight and opinions I've played around 10 matches in CTF competition and have a lot of experience.
Some of my first suggestions would be to recreate some original UT maps I don't know how many have played or have UT here and still maps since 2k3 has come out, but if you have you've got to know what I'm talking about I think some maps would work REALLY well in JK2 scale. Just check out Lavagiant, Facing Towers, and Orbital sometime if these maps were recreated I think they'd be a HUGE success in the community.
Anyway thnx and help CTF :)
 SunBurN
10-16-2002, 12:44 PM
You're plea will be answered Nov 1rst!

Anchorhead will be released by Monsoontide and I'm happy to say it has both CTF and CTY! You will be amazed by this map. For details, check out the WIP Anchorhead thread. Not long after that, I'll be releasing a CTF map as well (Sith Homeworld [large version])

SunBurN
 Andy867
10-17-2002, 12:08 AM
Watch as I use my Force MOVE and VOila! Instant move to Request Central (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=402) ..Pretty Impressive, huh?
Page: 1 of 1