Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lost Cause, Part III

Page: 1 of 1
 MJ
10-08-2002, 11:09 AM
Part III of the critically acclaimed Lost Cause series is now online, and is titled 'The Saga Continues to Continue...'

No picture for it yet, sorry. I'm struggling just to finish the parts on time!

Then again, I'm sure there's many people who aren't missing the picture. :)

See if you can count the voices (I, 8 of 12) am doing in this part. There's three. Three? Errrr... yeah.
 Sanspoof
10-08-2002, 3:07 PM
You got it ALL mixed up. The link that is. And it's not the first time either!!! Geez, can't you get the links right???

Sorry. Just annoyed coz my server's slow.

And can you list out the cast of Tierra De Los Muertos and Lost Cause? I know that you did the voice of Red Encion and See Creepio.
 Darth Eggplant
10-08-2002, 5:34 PM
yes I tried several times
and kept going to part two.
me thinks when you wake up,
seeming as it 7:30am in Ozzieland
you need to tweak the link.

in other news today the money order
is in the mail, now we'll see how long
it takes a letter to go from
Toronto Canada to Australia.

*and Sanspoof my message thingy is broken
I am not getting any PM's go to my links page
in my site and contact me through email
sinistereggplant@hotmail.com
I have your Sanspoof avitars ready to go
and send to you.*
 MJ
10-08-2002, 9:22 PM
Ah. Sorry about that. Changed everything but the link, eh? No, it's not the first time. I updated this at around 1am, I'm only human. Despite outward appearances.

Yep, I did the voice of Creepio. And Tomas. Had a great time doing Tomas.

Although technically Tomas doesn't count as 'the three' because he's not in this part at all. Well he doesn't speak, at least.

Stormtroopers are funny. :)
 Metallus
10-09-2002, 2:03 AM
It's really growing on me, Eight. And not in the creepy, carbuncley sort of way.
 LiMP RABBiT
10-09-2002, 12:45 PM
And, if im not mistake the voice of Darth Vapour too. And if I am mistaken, dont judge me.
 MJ
10-09-2002, 12:53 PM
Yes, I did Vapour as well. How in the hell did you pick that out? Hope I'm not losing my acting touch. :confused:

Glad it's growing on you, Metallus. There's still much more to come, so I hope it grows on somebody out there!
 LiMP RABBiT
10-15-2002, 11:58 AM
No don't worry. I work in Policing and am an expert in recognising voice patterns and such. Only kidding, im just a genious.
 LiMP RABBiT
10-15-2002, 12:02 PM
And you also do Mouldy Bun Baloney too. But who is the storm trooper (or storm "blooper" for some absurd reason).

That's all three i believe
 Gabez
10-15-2002, 5:06 PM
The series is coming along very well, and I’m enjoying every episode of it. :) Part three is particularly amusing… And I love the voice of the princess person. :)
 LiMP RABBiT
10-16-2002, 11:38 AM
By the way, what day is this ment to go online. I log on almost every night and check. If you had at least a guideline maybe my internet bill wouldn't be sooooooo big.

PS. This letter may be misleading. I have flat rate and am hardly ever online.
 MJ
10-16-2002, 11:28 PM
Rabbit, you're right on the ball with the voices. The stormtrooper voice is done by Stanley Brain, who does the voice of Number Two.

A new part goes online every week. Generally I try to have it up by Tuesday. It's late this week because I have too many assignments and ran out of sound effects. It's finished now, will be online tonight. Promise.
 LiMP RABBiT
10-17-2002, 10:58 AM
Oh well. who cares who does the voices. Its brilliant. You are my gods and this website, my bible.
Page: 1 of 1