Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Tale of WhiteRaider

Page: 4 of 5
 Guardian Omega
10-31-2002, 7:58 PM
*Grabs the magnetic device and pulls a weapon to him, shooting the lock off and getting himself out, taking out the guards who woke up, and stunned the sleeping ones and shoots Craig's lock out and kicks him hard, waking him up.* Yago: Wake up sleeping beauty, we gotta get our weapons....
 jokemaster
10-31-2002, 8:01 PM
"were back in bussiness"
 TheWhiteRaider
10-31-2002, 8:48 PM
Pefa: *watching through a camera* Hsss...... that chaff netssssssssss did him in sssssss. ((OOC: You misspelled it. It is Jefa. Nothing big though.)) WhiteRaider: Let's go. ---------- Larin: Shoot I knew it. We should of killed him why we had the chance. Ikann: Do not worry. I have expected that. You are my final defence line. Stay here. They will fall into my trap. --------- WhiteRaider: Ok weapon storage should be on the other side. Don't make a racket untill we get our weapons. *Raider looks around the corner* WhiteRaider: Clear. *A trooper walks by the hall and Raider sneaks up and chokes the Guard.* WhiteRaider: I think that is bigger than that scar.
 topshot
10-31-2002, 9:35 PM
Topshot:"Ok. We need to get there somehow without the cameras spying on us. Ikann is watching us. I can sense he's just sent one of his cronies. Craig, can you still use your transport ability?" (waits for a response) Topshot:" It'll help alot if you can take me to the main security control panel, so that I can disable the power lock from the weapons storage room. Only my codebreaker device will work on it!"
 Flamehart
10-31-2002, 9:54 PM
Craig: *is barely able to walk but manages to keep up* Sure, this weariness will wear off soon. I still have my weapon, so I can also assist easily with that. Jefa forgot that my weapon vanishes from existance when I do not need it. I don't have a transport ability, more as a stealth camo that gets past security. I'll see what I can do about them cameras though. *vanishes* Craig: *finds the main control room* *comes back* found it, follow me. *Takes Topshot to the main security control room, cutting up the camera in front of it* *sticks hand on handscan device and electricity flies through my hand and into it* HandScan: Access Allowed **Door slides open** Craig: Go ahead to the panel! *takes the guards out* *calls Yago* by the way, i wasnt snoozing, the chaff net was took a hard toll on my suit, i wouldve loved to get up
 TheWhiteRaider
10-31-2002, 10:01 PM
Larin: I can not wait. I must finish him. Ikann: Fine go, but have your team go with you. -------- *Turns into a room* WhiteRaider: Here is a map. HHMMM...... Bingo! Weapon storage is not to far away. *Runs to a open courtyard.* Larin: RAIDER!!!!!! *Larin throws something down* Larin: It think we are going to play with Lightsabers today rather than normal blades. *WhiteRaider Grabs the saber* WhiteRaider: Guys go on. Weapon storage is just around here. Larin into radio: Ready team? Hopa: Ready. Perin: Good to go. Jefa: Readyssssss to gossssss. Geo: Rock on. ((OOC: Kick their butts at a point, but they get away. We will see them later.))
 topshot
10-31-2002, 10:30 PM
Topshot:"All right! Thanks Craig, I owe you one! Now, let's see here." *takes out codebreaker device, attaches it to the main console. A small bling bling is heard and the weapons storage room power lock shuts down and falls off.* Topshot:"All right guys, the power lock has been cracked! Let's get our weapons and blow this joint!" (Topshot and Craig get to the weapons storage room as fast as they can, but somehow land in a natural habitat reservation on the way. Jefa is camouflaged and hiding somewhere. Geo is hiding underground.) Jefa:"Geo and I are hiding ssssomewhere, you fools. Try fighting usssssss in thisssss condition!!!!!" Topshot:"Craig, you hear something?" (A crumbling sound is coming from below)
 Flamehart
10-31-2002, 10:40 PM
Craig's sword appears in his hand and Craig swings it back to a stance and it starts to glow Craig: The sword is glowing, it thirsts for your blood, Jefa. Lightning Strike! *holds out one hand and a wave of wind seems to shoot out, making Jefa appear* *runs toward Jefa and hacks away, jumps back and raises sword up, lightning around the blade* Take THIS! *swings it through the air, launching a large electric blast at Jefa* Jefa: Da** sss!! I will crushh you againssssss later! *runs off*
 TheWhiteRaider
10-31-2002, 11:52 PM
*After long fighting.* WhiteRaider: Not bad Larin. My bantha could do better though. *Raider hits Larin on the arm.* WhiteRaider: Lost it twice now. Larin: I will be back. *Larin starts to run.* WhiteRaider: Third time is a charm you know. WhiteRaider on Radio: Where are you guys?
 Guardian Omega
11-01-2002, 12:10 AM
Wayy before cracking To Craig: Eh oops! At the weapon storage......... Yago: Wow! What a surprise! Here's the parts I need for my After Burner Pack! (Predecessor to the Full Vernier Booster Pack, or FVBP) *Grabs the parts and gets his backpack and Tenloss Blade right before Hopa shoots him, but Yago quickly dodges as he if he known the move. Hopa: You will not complete that device! *Gets ready to launch funnels* Yago: *Sees the image* Oh no you don't! Slices the armor, malfunctioning the funnels and Hopa misfires into the air. Kicks Hopa in the face and quickly slices some of the armor. Hopa: Gah! I have been taken by surprise! We will meet again, and I'll not go easy on you this time! *runs with damaged jets* Yago: Heheheheh, guys, let's stock up on the storage! *Gets out a funny looking jetpack and 5 minutes later finishes putting the parts in.* Well, who likes my new toy? If needed, it'll go past the speed of sound and it can stop on a dime!*Makes it disappear* OOC: For a look on the pack, take a look at the back of this unit. http://www.angelfire.com/gundam/gundamsme/GP-01fb.jpgCopy) and paste onto browser.
 jokemaster
11-01-2002, 8:37 AM
Jokemaster: " a reapeter, this should be a good weapon" *perin starts shooting at him* Jokemaster:"You always arrive just when im distracted don't you coward?" Perin: you will pay for that comment Jokemaster: oh yeah? *starts shooting at Perin, Perin dodges all the shots.* Perin: you forget that i can avoid those, You always forget something. Jokemaster: what do you mean? ive only met you once, very recently. Perin *mocking tone*: have you really? Or is your memory that bad? Well i dont blame you for forgetting seeing as i was diffrent the last time you saw me Jokemaster: what do you mean?
 topshot
11-01-2002, 8:18 PM
As Geo quickly travels upward, Topshot pulls out a blade similar to his old one from thin air. Topshot:"This is the Wind Blade. Just 3 slices from the sharp air waves it emits when swung can slice through solid steel, or matter-of-factly, hard rock!" *Topshot jumps high in the air. Geo finally rockets out of the ground* Geo:"You must die! I can't wait any longer!" Topshot, thinking:Yeah, right, like that'll ever happen! "You really got a hard head on those shoulders! Let me cut 'em off!" *Topshot powerfully swings the Wind Blade 3 times. 3 air waves strike Geo's body, left arm, and midsection* Topshot:"I guess that when they said 'never touch a sharp object, or you'll get hurt' they must've applied that to you, Geo." Geo:"Curse you and your powers, Topshot! Curse you all! I will be back, you won't regret this!" *Geo digs back into the soil where he came from.* Topshot:"Craig, let's get to the others!"
 Flamehart
11-01-2002, 8:56 PM
Craig nods Craig: I agree, we must find the others! *runs off* Jefa, I will beat you.....
 topshot
11-01-2002, 10:00 PM
Jefa:"He issss persssssiiiissssstant, that Craig! Jefa to Geo, we mussssssst inform the othersssssss about how powerful he and that botherssssssome Topssssssshot are becoming!" Geo, reassembling his body:"Agreed. We must warn the others. Geo to Larin and Hopa. Report, Geo to Larin and Hopa. WhiteRaider's allies Craig and Topshot are heading your way. They have become too powerful! Do not go after them! I repeat, do not go after them!"
 jokemaster
11-01-2002, 10:08 PM
Perin: yes you wouldnt remember would you *Jokemaster gets angry, starts shooting averywhere, one of the shots hits Perin in the arm* Perin: You will pay for this old friend you will pay *perin disappears* Jokemaster: wonder what he meant by old friends, never mind. *comlink* report everyone. -------------------------------------------------------------------- Perin joins Geo and Jefa Geo: did yours defeat you too? Perin: yes, but he will pay.
 topshot
11-01-2002, 10:57 PM
Topshot:"Well, we finally are showing our true power, huh? I mean, look at me! (http://www.blackgoku.com/images/Random/Gojita010.jpg) *high evolution taken place* I've reached my final and most powerful form! What do you think, eh?"
 Flamehart
11-02-2002, 1:19 PM
Craig nods. Craig: I too, am fighting better than normal. *Is wearing my helmet* And I say its high time I reveal my face. *Helmet moves back to reveal face (http://www.gamescreenshots.com/fullpic.asp?category=pc&pic_id=103384&game_id=862&gallery=0&picOrder=0) * I will continue fighting like this, there is no danger of my getting my face cut out. I will fight now with renewed strength, I must defeat Jefa and help WhiteRaider
 topshot
11-02-2002, 8:33 PM
Topshot:"We will, my friend, we will. Geo must pay for trapping me in a rock!"
 jokemaster
11-02-2002, 10:11 PM
"lets not get cucky (srry about spelling but if i spell it right it gets the **** treatment), the federation always makes things worse."
 topshot
11-02-2002, 11:06 PM
Topshot:"Alright, WhiteRaider, where do we stand now? What are our objectives?"
 TheWhiteRaider
11-02-2002, 11:07 PM
Larin: UGGG. Ok no more mister nice guy. IKann: Do not worry. Where is the rest of your team? Larin: They got their butts kicked and are on their way back. IKann: Take your team to outpost 24. And help with assalt on Yavin IV. You may use your force powers on the Jedi there Larin. We will not need to hide anymore once we take that area. Larin: But what about Raider? IKann: It is time I show him the power of the dark side. WhiteRaider: IKann!!! Larin: Fine my lord. *WhiteRaider turns on Light saber* IKann: Do you think you can take me on? WhiteRaider: I think you are full of hot air. *IKann turns on a double bladed lightsaber* WhiteRaider: Ah crud. *Ikann runs at Raider* *Raider and Ikann locks their sabers. Raider pushes hard and when it seems like he is going to win the lock Ikann uses push on Raider* WhiteRaider: UGG!! *IKann uses grip on Raider and lifts him high in the air. Ikann then tosses Raider into the wall.* IKann: Come join me. WhiteRaider: Never!!! I would rather die. IKann: So be it. *Ikann continues to shock Raider with lightning.* WhiteRaider: AHHH!!! *IKann goes to finish Raider off with the saber, but Raider manages to block the attack and move out of the way.* IKann: Persistant Fool. WhiteRaider: *Breaths heavly.* I will....*goes out cold* IKann: HaHAHAHAHAHA!!! *Goes out a back door.* *A little later* WhiteRaider: UGG! I feel worse than when I woke up from that new drink at the bar on Couer. *WhiteRaider puts hand on head* WhiteRaider: OOHHH..... WhiteRaider in Radio: Where are you guys I just got beat up by IKann. I need some help my leg is broken.
 Guardian Omega
11-03-2002, 12:02 AM
Yago: Hmmmmm, a Radio transmission from Raider. He broke his leg eh? I guess Larin proved too tough for him..... *Points at topshot and Craig* Raider's in trouble, but I'll go, I'm the fastest now.........*Picks up radio transmission origins and opens his jetpack and in an instant, Yago was gone. 30 seconds later......... Yago: Damn I hate navigating through these walls......*Finds Raider* Well, shall we go now? *Picks him up*
 TheWhiteRaider
11-03-2002, 12:57 AM
WhiteRaider: Thanks. Larin and his group are head for outpost 24. But first things first. Got any explosives on you? I think you can tell what I need it for. ------- *At outpost 24* Larin: Everyone here? Jefa: Yesssss sirsssssss. Larin: Are the upgrades ready Hopa? Hopa: I got Perin's and yours done. I can finish the rest in route. Larin: Good. Hopa: Perin here is your new armor. It shouldn't stop your speed. Perin: Nice armor Hopa. Larin: Load on to the ship. Larin into Radio: IKann we are moving out. Yavin IV will be ours. IKann: Be careful. I do not want to fail this one.
 topshot
11-03-2002, 10:03 AM
Topshot:"All right, since WhiteRaider's leg is broken, and those slimos are heading for Outpost 24, I'll make it over there as fast as I possibly can in little time and disable all of their weapons!" (Looks in WhiteRaider's direction for approval)
 jokemaster
11-03-2002, 11:15 AM
"you do that and we'll get killed. there's only one way, and that is with all of us,then its hard. Now that Whiteraider is out of the game it gets harder and harder. they will not stop until they conquer Yavin IV then it'll be too late and we'll be just bugs, minor annoyances."
 topshot
11-03-2002, 12:07 PM
Topshot:"All right then, I won't run off. We'll need a plan. Now that WhiteRaider's out, we'll need every scrap of knowledge we can get on their true goals there. Then we can formulate the perfect over-power strategy."
 Guardian Omega
11-03-2002, 2:13 PM
Yago: You guys have my explosives if needed. There's a powerful explosive in my backpack, an outlawed one. (I have three of them and their blueprints.) If used correctly, it has a devestating effect, leveling everything ranging from a quarter mile to mile radius, depends on the quality. It's called the NTGP2A-0079 explosive, or by the makers, the mini-nuke. It takes a while to charge up, about 65 seconds for this old type of launcher. If you guys want me to use it, I'll use it. (This nuke is fired in a BIG BLAST, not a projectile.) Yago: Plus, I think I know what they are up to. This looks like Sith Lightning.......I think there's something about Yavin IV about the force that'll interest the Sith.....A force energizing tube perhaps? I heard a rumor from about it and the ones that told about it had amazing powers, as if they had the force.....If they reach it before us, well we'll have NASTY trouble.....
 TheWhiteRaider
11-03-2002, 3:38 PM
WhiteRaider: If you can get me to med bay here. They have something that will heal my leg. I heard IKann talking about Larin useing force powers or something like that. WhiteRaider: After we use the med bay we need to blow up this base. Just some explosives in the main computer will do.
 TheWhiteRaider
11-03-2002, 3:50 PM
Larin: Engine check. Hopa: Engines are a go. Larin: Stealth check Jefa: ITssss A GOsssssss. Larin: Weapons check Perin: Good to go. Larin: And fight controls Geo: Ready to rock. Larin: Let go. --------- *A ship flys fast over head* WhiteRaider: Crud that is Larin. We must hurry.
 Guardian Omega
11-03-2002, 4:57 PM
Yago: I think I saw a med bay on the way......Hang on tight! *Opens boosters and speeds to the med bay under 3 seconds.* Hmmmmmmm, now what? *Opens comlink* This is Yago, Raider's in the med bay right now. And here's an interesting tibit of info, Raider heard something about Larin using the force......
 Flamehart
11-03-2002, 5:10 PM
Craig nods Craig: You will have my blade. It will cut down my opponents, and Jefa. *Recieves Yago's message* Hrm interesting. I'll go on to Yavin and set up a camp in a safe area, I'll have a beacon that only you can see. *leaves*
 jokemaster
11-03-2002, 5:15 PM
"now we need a plan, first, we need recconisance. i got some remote controled recon ships that should do nicely for that, until then lets get some rest and see what we can salvage from here"
 TheWhiteRaider
11-03-2002, 5:43 PM
WhiteRaider: Over there is the machine. *Raider limps over and uses the machine.*
 topshot
11-03-2002, 5:55 PM
Topshot: "And you also have my blades and future sight abilities as well. We should set up a couple sentry guns when we setup camp as well, for a good enough warning of incoming enemies." *Leaves to Yavin with Craig* Topshot, over comlink, checks on WhiteRaider's situation with Yago. Topshot:"How's Raider doing, bud?"
 TheWhiteRaider
11-03-2002, 11:08 PM
*Leg is healed* WhiteRaider: If you wonderhow it healed so fast. New tecs. is how the Federation got so rich. WhiteRaider: Yago do you think you can set the explosives by yourself and then meet us on Yavin IV? I must get there soon.
 Flamehart
11-04-2002, 7:40 PM
Craig lands his modified ship in a deserted and unknown area of Yavin. Craig: Whenever I came by Yavin to stop for a rest, I would come here to avoid spaceport taxes. Its perfectly safe, and no one else knows about it but me. Well, not anymore... *gets out and begins setting up camp* Craig calls Yago and WhiteRaider: Come on down to Yavin soon, the coordinates for the spot has been set to the navigation system on your ships.
 jokemaster
11-04-2002, 8:07 PM
*turns to Craig* "think we'll make it?"
 Flamehart
11-04-2002, 8:46 PM
(OOC: are you on Yavin or still on WhiteRaider's planet?) Craig: *continues setting up camp* We have all the supplies ready. WhiteRaider better hurry.
 jokemaster
11-04-2002, 8:53 PM
(OOC: yavin, i came with the remote controlled recon ships)
 Guardian Omega
11-04-2002, 9:17 PM
OOC: Is Outpost 24 on this planet or Yavin? Yago: Yeah, I can set the explosives by myself, I'm quite used to solo missions after all, my job demands it. If you need to leave quickly, go out of this room and make two rights, and there will be a hangar with a Corellain YT1300
 Flamehart
11-04-2002, 9:27 PM
Craig: *To Jokemaster* We should be fine. We didn't get this far by luck. And we are getting stronger.
 jokemaster
11-04-2002, 9:33 PM
Jokemaste: i wonder, if we're stronger, hows the federation getting?
 Flamehart
11-04-2002, 9:47 PM
Craig: Think about it this way. The second time we fought those guys, they were easier. That itself is self-explanatory about the rest of the Federation. IKann I do not know about, but I am going to request that I help WhiteRaider next time he fights IKann.
 topshot
11-04-2002, 9:48 PM
Topshot to JokeMaster:"I think they are also building up on strength and power. That, or they're still really weak like last time! Why? Did you think that we'd die the next time?" *Turns to Craig* Topshot:"Ikann is really powerful. It'd take at least 3 of us to hold him down. Did you sense the power he was pushing out? It's like a thunderstorm in our case. We'd have to take half the damage to reach and attack him."
 jokemaster
11-04-2002, 9:58 PM
"im just worried, Ikann was the guy who hired me, he doesnt seem like the type of guy who weakens, neither did the guys who attacked us Its possible that they just want us to get overconfident."
 topshot
11-04-2002, 10:05 PM
Topshot:"Yeah! That's how they want us to be when we fight next time. But we won't get overconfident, trust me." "I might, but when I do, I try to make it seem funny like the last time I sliced off halves of Geo's body. I was like 'Jeez, when they said Don't play with sharp objects, or else you'll get hurt.' Stuff like that!"
 jokemaster
11-04-2002, 10:18 PM
*chuckles* "I hope thats true, id hate to lose you, you're not the first to try this"
 Flamehart
11-04-2002, 10:26 PM
Craig nods in agreement to Topshot. Craig: He had much power, but I am sure he did not use all of it. And, I have more power than maybe even him, it will, however, take time to draw out. By the time we fight IKann, I can guarantee, my power in both physical fighting and the Force will be overwhelming. I do not have perfect experiance in the Force, nor do I depend on it, but I do believe it will come through for me.
 TheWhiteRaider
11-05-2002, 1:42 AM
OOC: Outpost 24 is on Garin. *WhiteRaider's ship takes off* *A hour later* WhiteRaider: Hmmm. What is that signal? Computer decode. *** Larin: My......IKann all of.....new.........is ready. The troopers are standing by...........strike by.......... IKann: I shall........to see this. **** WhiteRaider: What are they up to? ---- Hopa: That is Raider's ship over there!! Larin: Hold your fire. We don't want to draw anyone here. Hopa what does all this new tecs do? Hopa: Thought you would never ask. Hopa: Your upgrate, Larin, will stop all energy and blades. Jefa yours will make you undetecable to anyonenot even a jedi can tell where you are and stops most attacks. Perin, Your will up your running and jumping speed not just your reflexes. And geo you stuff will stop just about everything that can harm a rock. And mine will stop an energy shot and return it back at the attacker. ---- *WhiteRaider lands and walks to were the group is.* WhiteRaider: Sorry I am late. Yago should have set the charges a long time ago. He will most likely be here shortly. WhiteRaider: Listen to this I picked up. *** Larin: My Lord IKann all of our new tecs is ready. The troopers are standing by...........strike by.......... IKann: I shall........to see this. **** WhiteRaider: I can't decode the rest
 topshot
11-05-2002, 9:25 AM
Topshot:"I know the rest of it. I intercepted the same message on my way over here. They've upgraded their powers. Craig, you'll have to upgrade your power in order to fight Jefa. Mine as well. Jokemaster, you'll need more speed and reflexes if you're going to face your enemy. Yago and everybody else must do the same thing." Topshot:"Even though I've seen the tecs that they'll be using doesn't mean that they have a weak spot!"
Page: 4 of 5