Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Master Cheif (Halo)

Page: 1 of 1
 Tush733
10-06-2002, 6:33 PM
Somebody should DEFINATELY make a model of the Mark V (Master Cheif) from Halo. I would do it myself, but I don't know how. I own a copy of 3Ds MAX 4, but hardly know how to use it. :( There is a wireframe model of the Master Chief at http://www.bungie.net/images/site/halo/gallery/cyborg/cyborg_wire.mov) (you need quicktime 6 to view it)
I dont know how helpfull that will be to anyone, but its there....
 El Sitherino
10-06-2002, 6:34 PM
uhm this should go in the requests section.
 PIo Koon
10-06-2002, 6:42 PM
i already have a master chief model...skinned and everything...didn't make it though
 Tush733
10-06-2002, 7:52 PM
Truely!?! If you deem me worthy, could you please send it to me? (either post it here or my email address is Vader87@inorbit.com)
THANKS ALOT!!

:fett: :dsaber: :fett:
 caseyjones
10-12-2003, 1:31 AM
for jedi knight?

if indeed this is true please send it to me at thrasher641004@hotmail.com
 XIII the Ninja
10-12-2003, 8:33 PM
Just post it here so everyone can download it.
 AOClaus
10-13-2003, 6:27 AM
I didn't think that he ever got finished. I know that the Covanent Elite did, I have that model and skin. It's pretty sweet too. Dunno if JO stuff works in JA though, havn't tried it yet. But ya if you don't just post the skin lemme have a copy of the chief and i'll get you the elite if you don't have him. AOClaus@msn.com
Page: 1 of 1