Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Forum Rankings

Page: 1 of 1
 Sanspoof
10-02-2002, 2:54 PM
How many posts do you have to make to make your own Forum Ranking? Because I assume that some people (Apart from the Forum Guys like Tallguy and such-and-such) have made a Ranking that I doubt really exists. To experiment this, I shall reply random comments to every possible thread to boost my rankings. However, I need to check with an administrator to see if that is legal.

And, Darth, are you actually doing my Sanspoof avatar?
 Darth Eggplant
10-03-2002, 1:38 PM
sorry send email address
and you'll get him tonight.
so PM me when you read this.

also need more than 111 posts
to do own ranking, think 1,000
or 2,000 something like that.
maybe if you ask a mod in the right
way they might help you out.
 Tall Guy
10-03-2002, 1:42 PM
Originally posted by Sanspoof
...To experiment this, I shall reply random comments to every possible thread to boost my rankings. However, I need to check with an administrator to see if that is legal.sure, you can randomly post to up your post count therefore getting a custom message like me...

...of course the custom message will be something along the lines of 'Banned' :D:D:D

please dont spam

you'll need 1000+ posts before you can change your message. post on the other forums too if you want to up your post count, theres loads of em ;)

again, dont spam...
 Darth Eggplant
10-03-2002, 3:20 PM
"I don't Like Spam!
spam spam spam spam
lovely spam....
 Sanspoof
10-05-2002, 4:28 AM
My E-Mail adress? Well, seeing as your inbox of PMs is full anyway, I can say it publicly...

bamberwilliam@hotmail.com

Me want my Kitty av! lol
Page: 1 of 1