Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Poem: Narrative

Page: 1 of 1
 Lateralis
10-02-2002, 2:32 PM
It was only three words, but they broke us both. Tears swam down my face as I said them and you choked up the silence in the street, in our hearts.

I ran for miles away from everyone, from broken dreams, in shattered whiskey bottles. I ran from your eyes, the ones that won't forgive me. I ran far from home.

I looked upon the stars in lands distant, so far from anything at all. They still shone the way that you do.

I'm walking from the edge of the world, I'm walking all the way home. I'm running to you, through rain and dirt, through hell and nights without end.

Dream a better dream, live a little life, love an everlasting love.

Don't ever change, nor stop the way you feel. Tell me what you want, let me try again.

A scarlet rose, a sweet goodnight, the feel of your hand in mine - once and forever, lost in all time.
 Darth Eggplant
10-03-2002, 12:09 AM
*snaps*
I still think you are feeling
mauve and melencholy.
still angst and ennui
fuel the heart and soul
 Lateralis
10-03-2002, 2:09 PM
I've never said anything to the contrary.
I've been left, and what I want to get back stays just out of reach.

So I'll strive, so I'll bleed, so I'll pray and write with silver words until it comes one again.
Page: 1 of 1