Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

what do u expect in S&M 2

Page: 2 of 2
 GendoTheGreat
02-27-2003, 7:45 PM
What do I expect from S&M2? Simple - mind-altering drugs, and lots of them.
 Mullog
02-28-2003, 3:48 AM
Sick!

However, it's okay with 3d I guess. As long as they put some work tot and don't use the same engine as EMI.
 SyntheticGerbil
02-28-2003, 6:20 PM
You should sign up to Something Awful then if you really want to talk about furries Isaac.
 Sanspoof
03-01-2003, 10:30 AM
Um... I was kinda referring to animals that have fur on their bodies, not pubes, dude.

Do Sam and Max have pubes? I don't have the attention span to think about it.
 Sanspoof
03-01-2003, 10:34 AM
Oh, you mean THAT furry... ehehehe... you didn't here nothing from me, okay?
 vegitablepulp
03-09-2003, 4:02 PM
I am new to this site but I just wanted to express my overjoyous joy that I have found a group of loony toons almost as cracked as I am.

That said...

I cannot believe they are actually accomplishing this. I have not been so happy since the bulbous lump on my ass decided to move to a different vacinity and did not leave a forwording address.

I know that they are not going to have it done in 2D, so I hope that it is as good if not better as the newest adventure/strategy/rip out your hair because you did not think about adding the coathanger to the expresso machine type gameplay Escape From Monkey Island. It was very well done in its 3D format and ILOVED it.

Oh, and by the way...of course they have pubes...duh. Only those with sick and twisted minds would think they didn't.

I am now going to crawl into a hole and recite the movie Attack of the Killer Tomatoes in its entirety...

Ta Ta

AKA Vegitablepulp
 JBlink
03-10-2003, 1:47 AM
As long as we arent quoting Monty Python Ill be fine.
 vegitablepulp
03-10-2003, 3:54 PM
Oh...darn-it...

But thats when it starts getting fun.
Page: 2 of 2