Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

a fast-moving movie trivia game

Page: 1 of 1
 JofaGuht
09-29-2002, 6:57 PM
I am the host. I will name a movie. the next will have to name two actors from that movie.(also can name directors, writers, or composers, but that is it,) than I will pick one of those actors and the another person(or the same person) will have to name two movies that actor has done. I pick one of those movies. So on and so forth. The host(me) cannot play the game. Also, only the host can pick the actor or movie you have named. If you want to pick, then host another game on another thread. In fact I encourage it because i want to play too.

Pointing system: If you are able to name both and are correct, you get one point. If one movie or actor was right, and the other is wrong, zero points. If both is wrong, negative one point. If one of you don't follow the rules and accidently act like a host or name two after another has come up with an answer, you get disqualified. Get it?

If you do not get something, send me a private message, and I will return it and go through it with you. I know, this game is somewhat complicated at first. You'll get used to it.

here is the first movie:

The City of Lost Children(1995)
 Darth Eggplant
09-30-2002, 1:17 AM
ron perlman, also in Alien 4
the director did both Delecatessan
and this movie. the guy I think
stanley from Delecatessan
was in City of the Lost Children
and Alien 4, I think the guy who
directed Delecatessan and
City of the lost Children
also directed either Alien 4
or Dark City (maybe)
worth any points so far?
 JofaGuht
09-30-2002, 2:14 AM
1/2 point for naming an actor and the director(Jann-Pierre Jeunet) but not the name. He didn't do Dark City, but did do Delicatessen and Alien 4. His latest was Amelie.

Though, DarthEggplant, You don't name the movies. Just the actors(or director or composer or writer). You name two, i pick one of those actors, then you or somebody else names two movies they're from and I pick one of those movies so on and so forth. Its different than Quote the Raven, where the most you name the more the points. Just follow this specific pattern.

Okay, you or the somebody else, name two movies Ron Perlman was in. (other than Alien 4 because Darth already named that one).
 Darth Eggplant
09-30-2002, 11:41 AM
Ron Perlman:
'Name of the Rose'
'Beauty and the Beast'
(tv movie and series)
 JofaGuht
09-30-2002, 4:41 PM
1 1/2 DarthEggplant

"Name of the Rose"
Page: 1 of 1