Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dark Star Syndicate

Page: 1 of 1
 Deathseed
09-25-2002, 2:32 AM
Hey all, I'm sorta new here. I have a proposal for all you nice people here. I am representing Dark Star Syndicate. We are a neutrally aligned PA that will be based on Tatooine. We warmly extend the arm of Alignment to any who are willing to look us up. Our website is currently under going redceration but our forums are working perfetly, simply go to http://boards.slicerhq.com/index.php?board=17) and read some of our posts. If you like what you see start a new post named "Recruitment" and say some things about your SWG character and other things like that. I seriouslly hope you take this great oppurtunity to talk to us and to find out more about us cause when you do you'll discover that were a great PA. Thanks.

Deathseed

P.S. If you guys say that Deathseed sent you they'll make you feel even more welcome.
 Ewok Hunter
09-26-2002, 12:21 AM
wait, are you looking for us to defect or an alliance with our PA?
 Wraith 8
09-26-2002, 2:23 PM
Uhm... you know that this forum is a PA forum already? we are already in a PA. The Associates... and i sure;y do hope none of the members will take notice of this.. or they might defect :D

is there another reason why you posted it here??
 Gaalgoth
09-26-2002, 11:30 PM
seed, yeah.....this isn't the best place for recruitment......
Page: 1 of 1