Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I am really looking forward to the DF Mod

Page: 1 of 1
 Stoned Rhyno
09-23-2002, 6:19 AM
I have read on a gamepage about your mod, when you released the screenshots. I visited your website and thought: "This is not possible, there is really a DF mod." When i played JK2, i was very dissapointed, that there were no SW-"Monsters" and i had an idea, that a DF or a MoTS Mod would be cool, but didnґt think, this ever would become reality.

I hope you will never give up, like so many other modders with such large projects (i often looked on mod-pages, which where not updated or vanished after several month). And i wish you luck and success.

May the source(-code) be with you

BtW: Do you think about, or even plan, to remake JK1 or MoTS after DF, or do you know someone who does?
 Darth_Linux
09-23-2002, 11:22 AM
thanks for the encouragement. We aren't planning on giving up anytime soon . . .

here's a link to the Dark Forces 2 Enhanced project, which is exacty what you were looking for . . .

http://www16.brinkster.com/primesghost/)
 Alex_P47
09-23-2002, 1:47 PM
The way I am translating the maps like I told you Darth, A DF2 remake would be fairly easy.
 Darth_Linux
09-23-2002, 3:05 PM
you should share the converter with Primesghost and his team then . . .
 Alex_P47
09-23-2002, 3:50 PM
their emails?
 Darth_Linux
09-23-2002, 7:08 PM
the link is in my post . . .
 Alex_P47
09-23-2002, 8:20 PM
I emailed their lead mapper
Page: 1 of 1