Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New RPG

Page: 1 of 1
 hannibalscipio
09-14-2002, 7:35 PM
Hey, I just wanted to let everyone know that I have the new Core Rulebook now, and I've written up an RPG. In a few weeks, I'll probably be starting it up. Its going to be action-heavy, with plenty of fighting. Some PCs will probably be killed. I'm not sure if I will start it on LF or not, since this forum seems to be dying. Anyway, just wanted to let y'all know. It will be mostly for 1st-level PCs, though I may let you use a higher-level one if you have a good reason. By the by, any PCs that are not active for several weeks will be........disposed of.
 Kvan
10-17-2002, 3:16 PM
Forum dying? Well Damnit! Where is everyone? Its sad to see this part of the forum basically dead! I'll try and get a few people to play! I can't see this forum die like this!
 hannibalscipio
10-19-2002, 8:17 PM
Hey, Kvan. If you, or anyone else wants to play in my RPG, it's on this board:

http://starwarsrpg.conforums.com/index.cgi)

I may have to start another game if several people want to play. The main qualification is that you have to post often. The main reasons RPGs die is cuz either the players or the GM doesn't do their job to keep the game running.
Page: 1 of 1