Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Learning Together

Page: 1 of 1
 Warlord
09-14-2001, 4:56 PM
i think we should form a clan, but its more than that, it will be like we can learn together. 8 of us will go in at a time, and pick our civs, and test unit strenths strategies, without the worry of being wipped off the map completely. Than as we progress, hopefully faster than the rest of the clans, we will start playing clan matchers, or whatever and occasionally meeting to test strategies. Anyone have any ideas of want to try it, maybe we can set something up. Does anyone know if the Zone.com will be hosting the game(probably will)?
 Darth_Venage
09-14-2001, 9:55 PM
Sounds good warlord.
Just would have to get it up and running!:D :D
 Warlord
09-15-2001, 12:15 AM
You know anyone who would help with the site, design, because no one seems to have anything ready or Am I wrong, because I also like CrazyDogs idea to. I am not the best webpage designer, so I am not the man for the job. Is their anyone that can?
 Darth_Venage
09-15-2001, 2:08 AM
I can design web pages fairly, as long as they're on geocities, cuz i don't fully know HTML coding yet. Oh well, no I don't really know anyone here so I couldn't tell you:(
 Warlord
09-15-2001, 12:54 PM
Well Darth if we get a few more like you, than hopefully we can start designing this thing, unless CrazyDogs clan is planned, than I plan to join that!
 Darth_Venage
09-15-2001, 11:23 PM
Yeah, me too. Oh well, it was a good idea....:)
 Admiral viper
09-17-2001, 12:19 AM
I can easily desighn a web page, but there is one problem I am currently making DS's site so I can't help sorry
Page: 1 of 1