Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

About the Enemies..........

Page: 1 of 1
 Yun the Sith
09-10-2002, 5:14 PM
I was wondering how tough are you going to make the bad guys? In Outcast they can suck up ammo, but in DF, usually one, maybe two shoots and there down. You gonna lower there health?
 Darth_Linux
09-11-2002, 1:18 AM
it's gonna take some play testing to figure what sorts of balance issues there are in the mod. to start we're just leaving enemies at their default values and seeing how it goes . . .
 Temujin
09-11-2002, 5:52 PM
In my experience I find it that it all depends on the weapon you use. In the Original DF the blaster rifle and pistol have 1 mode of fire. The blaster rifle was faster, a little weaker, and sucked up 2 ammo per shot. The Pistol was a little more powerful, and it was WAY more accurate. There was some auto aiming for some guns, but pls don't include that. If you use a pistol on a Storm Trooper in DF it takes a few shots. They don't dodge the blast, that's the BIG difference. In JKII they stortroopers are able to dodge, and auto aim is diabled. I think that weapon damage should be the same in the MOD, but stormtrooper AI should not, nor should there be any sort of auto aim. Anway, any weapon that is more powerful than the 2 basic laser guns usually melt troops fast. The difference in DF is quantity, not quality troopers. Oh yeah, remember what I said about the pistol being WAY better than the blaster rifle, but potentially slower rate of fire. Not good for most encounters.
Page: 1 of 1