Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

i can't load some maps in multiplayer!

Page: 1 of 1
 AndyDolan
09-09-2002, 6:43 PM
When i join up to a server in mulitplayer, during the process of loading up some maps, it will read "Error Loading map:........." I have no idea why this happens!! Is there a ptach to rectify this? (i already have 1.04) do those maps need to be downloaded before i can play?? HELP!!!

Thx.:confused:
 Jay Jay
09-09-2002, 10:37 PM
There is a number of reasons that it is not working.
1: Have you download the most recent patch for Jedi knight 2 with you can use this link to do. Jedi Knight Patch 1.04 (http://support.lucasarts.com/patches/jedioutcast2.htm)

2. If you are trying to play a map that is listed under the Mods section of the server you have to go to the Setup screen and activate the Allow Download option this tells you computer to download the item need to see and play. I mean if someone has a new model or a new map the computer will download those items so that you can see them on your screen and use them later.

See if that works!!!!
Page: 1 of 1