Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Just some basic BS

Page: 1 of 1
 Temujin
09-07-2002, 7:43 PM
For the Gamorean Gaurd's axe will it replace the lightsaber weapon with it's own little intracate damage and speed attributes? I wish you could make it able to pick up. THAT'D BE COOL! Anyway, kinda stupid if you really thought about it.
I hope you can make the Swamp Monster and Kell Dragons cool. Don't use the Kell Dragon from JK though. It sucked ass! Whatt else is super new... Oh yeah, Dark Troopers will have to really really KICK ASS! Probably use another lightsaber mod for the Exoskeleton right? Hmm... What other new models or character types will their be besides the Commando? Will you have a hidden EWOK during that Crix MAdine level? Remember, it WAS in the original. Hehe. I guess you have to make a Crix Madine model too. And the spaceship model. What else?:wornout: :wornout::snipe1:
 The_One
09-08-2002, 6:40 AM
For the Gamorean Gaurd's axe will it replace the lightsaber weapon with it's own little intracate damage and speed attributes? - We will use the sabre as a base, but it will most likely be a new weapon, rather than replacing the saber...

I wish you could make it able to pick up. THAT'D BE COOL! - a possibility, yes

I hope you can make the Swamp Monster and Kell Dragons cool. - We can probably make a pretty cool Kell Dragon :) Swamp Monster???!!! wasn't that MOTS?

Oh yeah, Dark Troopers will have to really really KICK ASS! - Naturally....

Probably use another lightsaber mod for the Exoskeleton right? - what do you mean by that?

Hmm... What other new models or character types will their be besides the Commando? - Everything from the original game and maybe a few extras...

Will you have a hidden EWOK during that Crix MAdine level? Remember, it WAS in the original. Hehe. - Wasn't in the Crix level, was in the Robotics Facility #4 and will of course be in there ;)

I guess you have to make a Crix Madine model too. - Yeah

And the spaceship model. - All will be done in 3D Studio Max and then rendered into .roqs
 Salv
09-08-2002, 9:06 AM
swamp moster? I think Temujin means a diagnoda or something like that...the thing that attacked Luke in the thrash compactor in ANH..hopefully it will work as expected..
 Temujin
09-10-2002, 4:49 PM
Obivously I meant the monster that attacked Luke. Maybe it's something you haven't thought about, but oh well. I suggest you make the water really dark so you can't see though it. This enables the original concept of the swamp monster to only be detected when it raises its eye up, then it attacks. All it did was pop up and you had to blow it away. There were like 100s of them in the 3rd level, and a couple in some other levels. Like in an imperial base level there was one, and it was in some garbage shoot. Think about it, you'll see pictures on sites and of course see it in the game. I was in 4th grade when I played it. It was almost scary to me. Sad...:blast5: :grnlaz:
 Darth_Linux
09-10-2002, 5:12 PM
hehe - cool story though.

The name of the monster is "Dianoga" and it will be done, somehow . . .
 michael_collins
09-11-2002, 2:06 PM
theres a model for it in mystries of the sith, the (not very well recieved, never wondered why,I found it good thou) jedi knight addon it appears in the level where you take back the jedi holocron and in the swamp level, perhaps you could use that one as a starting point and cook up something from it to match the quality in jk2?
 Yun the Sith
09-11-2002, 5:41 PM
I hope the put in the Extra-Secret-Secrets too. The chained up ewoks in the phrik level and at the level were you bugged the smuggler ship were funny! And the has to be the "Ewoks Suck!" spray-painted wall like in the Crix Madine level.
 Katarn07
10-05-2002, 5:38 PM
Dianogas almost scared you?! I had nightmares and I was in the 5th grade then!
Page: 1 of 1