Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Voices

Page: 1 of 1
 Skinkie
09-05-2002, 9:39 PM
Ok, here we go, the new question people:

Would you rather have the old voices from the first game rehired to do the new game

Would you rather have the guys who did the cartoon come back to do the voices

Or, would you rather have someone completely new?
 Jake
09-05-2002, 10:58 PM
I don't think any of the 4 voices have done them justice. Sam in hit the road got the detective thing down, but Sam's a pretty emotional guy and that wasn't there at all. The cartoon Sam got Sam's sappy/emotional side better but he sort of sounded like a goofy old man. Basically same goes for max. Game: sounds more like I'd imagine him talking, but too dry. Cartoon: closer, except he's way extra wacky. Both of these problems could depend on the voice director, too, though.
 Sanspoof
09-09-2002, 3:20 PM
Keep the old guys!!!

Just as long as they don't changes Max's voice. Mind you, Sam's I want to keep too, but Max has the perfect voice in Hit the Road that fits his character.

And Sam's voice fits him a little, and he definitely sounds the detective type. So then instead of voting Keep Max and new Sam, I chose too keep them both. I hope the new game will be better, harder, bigger, and of course, funnier!
 SyntheticGerbil
09-10-2002, 6:23 AM
Whatever happens.
 samandmaxfiend
09-11-2002, 1:17 AM
maxs voice in the game was perfect
Page: 1 of 1