Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I'll take on all challengers!!!! Bring...it...on......

Page: 1 of 1
 topshot
09-02-2002, 9:18 PM
I have good enough skills to whipe out just about 4 skilled gunners or saberists. I'm a Central-timer, so time is time sensitive. The server will be named "The Few Survivors Left."
I'll take on anyone on anytype of game. :D :D :D :D
 Father Torque
09-12-2002, 10:13 PM
i have a clan what do you you say 3v1 or 42v1 what ever you pick

choose your destiny:D
 topshot
09-12-2002, 10:56 PM
...how about 2 on 2. I'm game......nice avatar.......
 ZBomber
09-26-2002, 7:13 PM
yay.... did you guys paly yet? :confused:
 topshot
09-26-2002, 9:27 PM
........before I can train Father Torque to become a Jedi Master (even though I'm a sith), or is that off?

He told me that his clan is definitely sure of merging with SOY. And, I can still see some good inside Darth Yoda. He showed a little decency towards me.

Look past what he says, and what he does, because I know that we can turn him away from the darkside, even though he'll say he will never turn away.

Luke saw that Vader still had some good inside him, and Vader turned away from the darkside minutes before he died saving Luke from the emperor's electrical attack.

I know that we can turn Darth Yoda away from the Dark side, we just have to try.........trust me. I know we can do this............:D :D :D :D
 Naphtali
10-19-2002, 3:59 PM
I would like to battle you supposed great one
 topshot
10-19-2002, 8:21 PM
But still, I'll take you. As obi-wan13 had said when he'd accepted:"Time and place, man. Time and place."

*Takes off a glove, slaps Naphtali*

"I accept! "
 Naphtali
10-20-2002, 8:20 PM
Originally posted by topshot
But still, I'll take you. As obi-wan13 had said when he'd accepted:"Time and place, man. Time and place."

*Takes off a glove, slaps himself that Naphtali has considered him a worthy opponent*

"I accept! "

When and where shotty
 topshot
10-20-2002, 10:39 PM
What timezone you go by? That way we can set up a suitable time for us to fight.
 Naphtali
10-23-2002, 5:02 PM
Im in pacific time zone, california
 topshot
10-23-2002, 5:20 PM
I'll figure out a good time for us.
 ZBomber
11-07-2002, 9:42 PM
........before I can train Father Torque to become a Jedi Master (even though I'm a sith), or is that off?

He told me that his clan is definitely sure of merging with SOY. And, I can still see some good inside Darth Yoda. He showed a little decency towards me.

Look past what he says, and what he does, because I know that we can turn him away from the darkside, even though he'll say he will never turn away.

Luke saw that Vader still had some good inside him, and Vader turned away from the darkside minutes before he died saving Luke from the emperor's electrical attack.

I know that we can turn Darth Yoda away from the Dark side, we just have to try.........trust me. I know we can do this............:D :D :D :D

I can tell you like roleplaying... or your just really weird. :D
Come Apprentice, let us go blow people up.:D
 topshot
11-07-2002, 10:00 PM
(Looks at the last thread)

Yep, that's me, a role-player! That was an old post, doesn't mean anything, anymore!:D :D :D
 ZBomber
11-08-2002, 8:45 PM
(Looks at the last thread)

Yep, that's me, a role-player! That was an old post, doesn't mean anything, anymore!:D :D :D

Clan session in about 40 minutes!
Page: 1 of 1