Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

first adventure

Page: 3 of 3
 QueZTone
02-13-2008, 11:06 AM
have to correct the selective thoughts subdued by the fictivious imagination of my first adventure game being Tomb Raider... it was probably police quest back in the early ninetees! :)
 Kroms
03-16-2008, 2:43 PM
CMI demo. Blew. Me. Away.
 jp-30
03-16-2008, 3:50 PM
Zork. Text adventure I tried on a mainframe at my uncle's work in 1983.

Then in 1985 at high school I got to play it on the school IBM ATs or whatever they were (no hard drive, no mouses). I also bought my first home computer that year (Commodore Plus/4), eventually got Zork 1, 2, 3 for that plus some awful Scott Adams adventures (Pirate Adventure, Hulk etc).

Then in about 1989 or 1990 my best friend got an Amiga and we played Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade & Monkey Island 1 through. I got a PC (386) in 1991 and bought MI2, Fate of Atlantis, DOTT etc as soon as they were released in New Zealand (tended to be a few months behind the US/UK release dates back then).
Page: 3 of 3