Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How do I install ProMod v1?

Page: 1 of 1
 Del Piero
09-02-2002, 10:48 AM
Do I need any other update for it top work properly? I downloaded it and transphered it to my computer, followed the instructions, but nothing changed!! Does it wok only in single player or only in multyplayer, or both? Can somebody give me the correct procedure? Please
 Luc Solar
09-02-2002, 11:49 AM
It's only in mp (for now).

If you follow the instructions (unzip it in the gamedata folder and run the .bat) everything should be in order.

You still have to find a Promod-server though...
 ArtifeX
09-02-2002, 12:43 PM
Here's a link to the installation instructions:

http://www.oculis.org/promod/)

then click on the "ProMod install help" link on the left. You can also email me directly at arsartifex@msn.com

Originally posted by Del Piero
Do I need any other update for it top work properly? I downloaded it and transphered it to my computer, followed the instructions, but nothing changed!! Does it wok only in single player or only in multyplayer, or both? Can somebody give me the correct procedure? Please
Page: 1 of 1