Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Wookiee 3 = Cut thru trees?

Page: 1 of 1
 DanWallace
08-29-2002, 10:24 PM
I know folks have posted about this scenario before, but bear with a newbie. I'm stuck on Wookiee Scenario #3, where you have to defend your base long enough to sneak Han & Chewie out through some trees and escape by water. OK I get it, but how do you cut thru the trees? Every time I run the scenario I trigger the message "Escape through the trees," but when I bring Han & Chewie over by the trees, they just stand around at the treeline, unable to walk through no matter where I click them.

Am I missing some in-game trigger? Is a path supposed to magically open up, or are you supposed to go entirely around the map and get to the water from the opposite side?

Thanks...
 Kryllith
09-03-2002, 1:29 PM
Heheh, you're taking it a bit too literal with Han and Chewie. :) What you want to do is send a ton of workers over there (pretty much all of them, unless have one building a wall to keep out the imperials or repairing units) and have them collect carbon. Eventually they'll cut a path through the trees. At that point, you simply need to have one of them build a dock so you can build a transport (doesn't hurt to have one build a power core too so the ship is produced faster). Then just use your transport to send Han and Chewie to the far side of the water. :)

Kryllith
 DanWallace
09-04-2002, 10:31 PM
Thanks much for the reply! I'll give it a shot.
Page: 1 of 1