Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Full Trailer

Page: 1 of 1
 jenfine
08-29-2002, 12:46 AM
Does anyone know where I can download the full Grim Fandango movie trailer? I had it a few years ago on another computer, but it was accidentally erased. I've searched all over the internet, but cannot locate it. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks!
 MeddlingMonk
08-29-2002, 1:14 AM
This again? :) It became something of a big deal months ago. I think there was something (probably temporary) arranged on Mojo but I didn't pay much attention (having burned it to a CD long ago).
 GendoTheGreat
08-29-2002, 3:33 AM
I got a copy on my SamnMax/DOTT combo CD.
 Tall Guy
08-29-2002, 5:34 AM
which reminds me....i must buy that pack...

btw I've moved this over to to the 'Land Of The Dead' :D
 Sanspoof
08-29-2002, 1:45 PM
Sam and Max and Dott is where I first saw GF. You may also notice a couple of differences in the trailer than the real game. Like the Festival, yeah, that's what everyone knows, but also Nick looks a little smushed in in the face.
 Darth Eggplant
08-29-2002, 4:49 PM
Hello Jenfine!!!!!
a newbie I iz so happy
to hear from you
and MM please
newbies come into GF
later and do not know
or have not seen
what all those who have
finished the game have,
they are only trying excitedly
to get what you all excitedly
tried to get many moons ago,
and if such a trailer does exist
and is not too big,
Calaverablanca would be pleased
and proud to offer such a download
to new GF fans.
stop by Calaverablanca jenfine
and have a cyber Grim and Tonic.
 Huz
08-29-2002, 5:46 PM
Huh. I must've bought my Sam and Max and DoTT double pack too early to get the trailer included.

I've just been watching my version of the trailer (I got it on a PC Format CD, or something), and I didn't see Nick at all. Nick?! Where does he show up? Am I blind? :)
 Tall Guy
09-03-2002, 4:50 AM
yes....yes you are :D

actually nick on the trailer looks really bad...like they animated him in like 2 mins. face is all bent.
 Huz
09-03-2002, 11:51 AM
I just watched it a few more times. Still didn't see Nick! Where is he?
 Sanspoof
09-03-2002, 1:50 PM
When Manny says 'Everybody here's just as dead as you!' it then cuts to a scene at the DOTD festival and then he says 'That's why we call it the land of the dead!', Nick walks along with Olivia.

Look at the screenshots at the site Glottis' Garage. There's one which is a scene from the festival with a smushed-in Nick and Olivia.
 CHAOSMAN
09-03-2002, 8:47 PM
http://www.emucamp.com/megamonkey/cafecalavera/files/GriMovie.zip)

that trailer? its like 35 mb, and the link works, thats the only trailer im aware of, let me know if there are others, btw anyone have the pc gamer demo disk of GF? i think its a real collectors item, the cardboard and cd are all GF themed
 GendoTheGreat
09-04-2002, 3:36 AM
I have that disk, I remember I played the demo something like six times through. Couldn't get enough of that awesome atmosphere.
 Lateralis
09-06-2002, 7:55 PM
i had it on my old pc, and got deleted...but ill buy the sam n max/dott pack, rather than a hefty, and possibly non existant download.
 jokemaster
09-16-2002, 6:02 PM
Originally posted by GendoTheGreat
I got a copy on my SamnMax/DOTT combo CD.

where can i get that CD????
 GendoTheGreat
09-20-2002, 1:50 AM
I dunno, it was part of one of those value pack dealies. I got it from EB, but I've seen it in other places. You could look around, but I honestly don't know what your chances are. If you really want it and can't find it, I could, er, arrange something... ;) Osmosis may be involved...
Page: 1 of 1