Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Manny's Scythe: Does he always unfold it?

Page: 1 of 1
 Black Dahlia
08-24-2002, 9:06 AM
Please bear with me if this is a stupid question, but when Manny goes thorugh his pocket, whenever he pulls out the scythe, he unfolds it, even if I just want him to put it away.
I am now at a stage in the game, where I have to hose some little nasties with the fire extinguisher, but it is impossible, because when I go through the contents of his pockets, it takes too long, because Manny insists on unfolding the scythe.
I would appreciate any advice on this, as it has put me off playing what has been a tremendously enjoyable game so far.:(
I apologise for the length of the post.

Thanks, BD
 Isis Kaldara
08-24-2002, 2:52 PM
Don't worry about it. Before you throw any of the bones, press "I" to go to inventory and get the close up shots of the items. The first one "Always pressed 1" is always your scythe. Count after that to what number the bones and extinguisher are. Usually, the extinguisher is 2 and the bones are 3. Press 3, throw the bone, immediately press 2 to get the extinguisher and when the little beaver starts to roar, press "Enter". That should about do it.
 Tall Guy
08-29-2002, 5:36 AM
Originally posted by Black Dahlia
Please bear with me if this is a stupid question....I apologise for the length of the post.

Thanks, BD

This aint one of those forums where people flame you for asking a question! relax...Have a bud...:D
 GendoTheGreat
08-29-2002, 7:56 AM
There is a simple solution to your problem - you must esacpe! Unless it's part of a scripted sequence, you can simply hit the "Esc" key to bypass the "opening/closing the scythe" animation. Viola! You better believe it's a trick I use a lot.
 Sanspoof
08-29-2002, 1:38 PM
Script Sequences are always a laugh if you change em with Scumm Rev. I changed Chowchilla Charlie into a banana before!
Page: 1 of 1