Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What level do you think was the hardest in RS?

Page: 1 of 1
 teutonicknight
08-23-2002, 12:33 AM
I think that The Deflection of Correia (SP?) was the hardest. It took me forever to get use to the crappy turning of the speeder, and took me forever to learn how to use the tow cable well.
 debestrogue
08-24-2002, 10:06 AM
what do u mean? Correlia is one of the five that is easiest to obtain gold. if you ask me the hardest levels are escape from fest and taloraan without cheating:)
 TheMadDoofer
08-24-2002, 3:13 PM
Escape from Fest with a gold was definately the hardest. I took me about fifty tries to do.
 Lynk Former
08-25-2002, 12:40 AM
I thought they were all easy. I got all the golds easily. That's why with BfN they put in the platinum medals.
 Genota
08-26-2002, 3:45 AM
Fest wuz hard, but i managed to get all atpts safe!:cool: but.....the hardest is fest
 Rogue15
10-24-2002, 6:15 PM
the hardest for me was sullust. it's annoying, dying all the time...stupid missile launchers all over the place.
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-14-2004, 9:35 PM
Hmmmmmm let me think.I think Mon Calamari.Hate those stupid big flying things with so many turrets.Atleast I think its Mon Calamari or I am thinking of a whole other game.

QUOTE]Originally posted by Rogue15
the hardest for me was sullust. it's annoying, dying all the time...stupid missile launchers all over the place. [/QUOTE]

Actually I found Sullust quiet easy after 10 tries.I go for the missle launchers first.Its easier if you can destry them all.
 yaebginn
08-16-2004, 2:02 PM
I got gold in every levle, but then some jerk delted it. I thought all the snowspeeder ones were hard. I cant play it anymore, cause some jerk scratched the disk for no reason, just to be a jerk. I'm gonna get it once I find it somewhere. its real old, though, so maybe I'll just get it for the n64.
 TheOutrider
11-13-2004, 11:43 PM
Escape form Fest, didn't use cheats though
 JawaJoey
03-20-2007, 11:23 PM
Defection at Corellia was hard for me at first, because it can be hard to master taking out an At-At at first. But after I got used to it, it was a breeze, and I got a silver on my first completion.

Prisons of Kessel was the hardest for me. Hardest to compete, hardest to get a gold.
Page: 1 of 1