Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Logo's and other designs

Page: 1 of 1
 Wraith 8
08-20-2002, 7:41 PM
Hi you members of the Associates.

I was just talking to Jan gaarni...
And i think we need ourselfs a LOGO. something that people will see and think.. hey look the Associates.

Now im not that big a desinger on a computer.. i like to mess around with photo's and pictures... but making something by myself is difficult :D

Now im hoping that somewhere in our list we have some good designers..... so can anyone make a nice logo for our PA?

On the other request for the dsigners..... i want to have this metalic look on the borders of the frames of our site... but like i said.. im not that good a designer... can any of you make like a design for a metalic border?

Thanx in advanced

-Wraith 8-
 Jan Gaarni
08-20-2002, 7:47 PM
And please, by all means create multiple logos if you like, so we have several to choose from.
Either completelly different or with just minor adjustments/changes.
 Gaalgoth
08-20-2002, 7:53 PM
yeah, i got a friend who's going to be a comic book artist.....he's ben in touch with the editor of DC and everything, so I'll talk to him. If he won't, or even if he will, I'll try and come up with one as well. Just gotta get some more class time under my belt. god i hate school....
Page: 1 of 1