Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

scummvm with xp

Page: 1 of 1
 smakddd
08-18-2002, 1:33 PM
hi,
I'm trying to run Full Throttle on my Dell Inspiron 8200 portable computer with little success. I created a folder and copied files directly from the cd i have into it. I also placed scummvm, sdl, scummvmQ+E into the folder. I placed a setting for full screen mode(i tried it in small window mode as well) and set tried to run it, but the results only made the LEC screen pop up, the music started going and then, it shut down the program. Is there something i need to do in addition to what i've done already? Should i remove any files that aren't necessary in the folder i made? Somebody please help me! Thank you
smakddd
 CCCP
08-18-2002, 2:15 PM
I believe Full Throttle isn't fully supported yet, but I've been able to play it a few weeks ago without crashing on startup. Were you using ScummVM 0.2.0 or the latest CVS version?

CCCP
 smakddd
08-18-2002, 9:04 PM
i believe it's the most recent version that i downloaded. How did you get full throttle to come up without crashing though? did you use scummvm? if so, how?
 CCCP
08-19-2002, 3:37 AM
I beleive this was fixed today, check the latest CVS.

CCCP
 bgbennyboy
08-19-2002, 2:33 PM
I had a feeling that this might happen........
For the future..
*Disclaimer* there are some games listed in ScummVM Q+E that arent fully/at all supported yet in ScummVM eg Full Throttle.
If things suddenly break in a ScummVM build someone probably broke something, just get the latest CVS as CCCP says or hit auto-update to get the latest daily build where it will (hopefully) be fixed in the next days release.
Page: 1 of 1