Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What game is everyone playing?

Page: 1 of 1
 Kiedo
08-18-2002, 7:30 AM
I know, this has already been done somewhere, but what games are you guys playing?

I'm going through JKII for about the 10th time :p
 Jan Gaarni
08-18-2002, 7:59 AM
Uhm ... CIV III.

Yeah ... I thought I should atleast try to reach the space age. :D
 RobBisec
08-18-2002, 9:46 AM
Im waiting for EQ 2 and Im playing multiplayer on JK 2. Woo hoo no one can stop me now! (evil laugh):mob:
 Jan Gaarni
08-18-2002, 10:05 AM
Dude, if you're waiting for EQ2, then what are you doing here? :D
 RobBisec
08-18-2002, 12:57 PM
hmm your right I should be playing Shadows of Luclin. Need to play EVERQUEST!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! This is as bad as crack this everquest!
 Ewok Hunter
08-18-2002, 7:11 PM
man hate the computer in Civ 3 they are so darn demaning, why can't they just be happy and give me all their techs if i as k politly instead of wanting one of my metroplises in exchange for it :D

anyway I'm playing NWN right now but am going to go and try rebellion again to see if it's as difficult as I remember...
 Gaalgoth
08-18-2002, 7:49 PM
nwn was a big let down for me, although my monk is the ****. right now i'm playing soldier of fortune 2. oooo it's bloody.
 Ewok Hunter
08-18-2002, 8:39 PM
oh and i just revisted dues ex, there still aren't any good competitors in the adventure fps genre as good as it...
 "thA dekMan"
08-18-2002, 8:57 PM
jkii is gggggggrreat. I'm also playing some MoHAA sp and mp. Great game. But mostly I'm just working on my mmmmmmoovie baby yeah!
 Sckitzo
08-19-2002, 12:23 AM
Stupid Civ III I never made it past hte modern age or what ever it wascalled =( rebbelion is great, cant take a planet? DeathStar =) I destroyed entire systems, untill courcant defected =( was bored what can I say?
 Ewok Hunter
08-19-2002, 12:25 AM
bah who needs Coruscant anyway eh sckitzo;) sic you death star on it to squash their pithy insurrection :D
 Wraith 8
08-19-2002, 9:31 AM
well i was playing GTA3 alot.. and i recently played:
Red alert 2
sims livin large
XWA
delta force landwarrior
 TheMadDoofer
08-19-2002, 9:53 AM
Me:

CIV III
JK2
Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns
Star Wars Starfighter
Black and White Creature Isle
 Sckitzo
08-19-2002, 2:00 PM
Are you allowed to blow up courscant? I thnk you lose the game for that lol.
 Jan Gaarni
08-19-2002, 2:35 PM
I destroyed entire systems, untill courcant defected
Skitzo, you mean Sectors, right?

Unless you're talking about the Corellian System: Corellia, Selonia, Tralus & Talus, and Drall. Blow up those 5 and you've destroyed an entire System. ;)
 Ewok Hunter
08-19-2002, 2:56 PM
arn't sectors larger than systems? because in Rebelion each sector was represented by 10 diffrent planet things :confused:
 Sckitzo
08-19-2002, 2:57 PM
yeah forgot the names heh, been to long since Ive played, Im annoyed that the rebs get those barrawack battle ships ive never heard of then I no htey did it to balance the gmae but holding true to hte stroy would have been alot better.
 Ewok Hunter
08-19-2002, 3:03 PM
if it were true to the story then no systems would plege open support to the rebellion other than the unexplored rim worlds and the empire would start with hundreds of Star distroyers :p
 RoyalGuard
08-19-2002, 7:08 PM
Warcraft 3, obsessively till I went on holiday
 setsuko
08-22-2002, 10:02 AM
Right now, playing.....

CivIII. Although I liked civ2 better

Morrowind. It hacks badly on my computer. Guess it's because I use it with DaemonTools, instead of burning it. When my first payday arrives, an external burner is mine...

Disciples 2. Mostly because it has cool dwarfs.

snes-roms. Why, oh why, do you pay thousands of dollars for your computer, only to realize that snes roms are the funniest thing you'll ever find?

Fallout and X-com: Enemy Unknown (the first one). I keep on going back to these pearls, and play them once each year.

That's pretty much it. I'm in a dormant phase of gaming.
 Jan Gaarni
08-22-2002, 12:04 PM
X-com: Enemy Unknown (the first one).

Yeah i play that one to from time to time. A classic. :)

That's pretty much it. I'm in a dormant phase of gaming.
ROFL :D

Is that so. :p
 setsuko
08-22-2002, 8:37 PM
Yes. If it wasn't for the campaings in Disciples takes such a damn long time, I would... you know, read, excercise, paint. *eeeeeew*
 "thA dekMan"
08-23-2002, 9:17 PM
i was playing war3 beta for a while, and got bored, and GTA3 was amazing, and I beat it so... i'm kinda done with it now.
 Ewok Hunter
08-23-2002, 9:47 PM
Originally posted by setsuko
Right now, playing.....

CivIII. Although I liked civ2 better

Morrowind. It hacks badly on my computer. Guess it's because I use it with DaemonTools, instead of burning it. When my first payday arrives, an external burner is mine...

Disciples 2. Mostly because it has cool dwarfs.

snes-roms. Why, oh why, do you pay thousands of dollars for your computer, only to realize that snes roms are the funniest thing you'll ever find?

Fallout and X-com: Enemy Unknown (the first one). I keep on going back to these pearls, and play them once each year.

That's pretty much it. I'm in a dormant phase of gaming. if that's a laid-back phase of gamng i'd hate to see what you do when you are fully into gaming
 Thew Rydur
08-23-2002, 11:27 PM
I've been playing Tribes 2 and Arcanum.
 RobBisec
08-24-2002, 1:15 AM
Playing Jedi Knight 2 again. I beat it but Im having fun with the diffrent cheats now.You gotta love seeing stormtroopers heads fall off after slashing them with a double bladed lightsaber:D
 FunClown
08-24-2002, 2:22 AM
I played Rebellion again a few months ago. Its an awesome game in my opinion. And Ewok Hunters right, 10 planets per sector. But I only play it on easy, otherwise I get depressed when my planets are being taken over. :P BTW, what happens when you blow up coruscant? Anything interesting or just the same as the other planet. I'm speaking empire wide planetary support? Or any cutscenes?

I played Ghost Recon for 2 minutes last night. Just the demo level. But I own the full game.

I've also been into a bit of freecell lately. I'm actually quite good at it :thumbsup:
 "thA dekMan"
08-27-2002, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by RobBisec
Playing Jedi Knight 2 again. I beat it but Im having fun with the diffrent cheats now.You gotta love seeing stormtroopers heads fall off after slashing them with a double bladed lightsaber:D

how can you use a double saber in sp?
 Ewok Hunter
08-27-2002, 12:37 AM
you should ask over at the JK2 forums, they'd know more. if you want it now, there's probably a mod to do it though
 Sounds Risky
08-29-2002, 12:02 AM
I recently went back and started playing through Homeworld and Homeworld Cataclysm.
Page: 1 of 1