Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Tierra de los Muertos, Part VI

Page: 1 of 1
 MJ
08-13-2002, 9:29 AM
Part 6 is online. Only four more parts to go! Remember the good old days, when there were still five parts to go? :D;)

So what did you guys think of it? And Valora DeCazador, did you like him?
 MeddlingMonk
08-13-2002, 5:54 PM
There's a whole lot of nothing at the end of that link to part six.
 MJ
08-13-2002, 6:19 PM
What do you mean? I just started to download it then, so the file's there, and the link works.
 Darth Eggplant
08-14-2002, 11:51 PM
:jawa
the link through the picture which is not there yet
works, but the link through the click here text
leads to an apalachian 404 blank white page,
may want to check the html there 8.

as for Red the Pirate with the:D shifting accent
which is okay because pirates are international,
he was a skeleton of the world so to speak.

*and whats this about parts?
I heard before from you 8 that there were 10 parts
with an additional surprise 11th,
what no 11?*
 GendoTheGreat
08-15-2002, 2:35 AM
The download worked just fine and dandy for me. I guess I'm just more special than everybody else. And more good-looking. And more smarterer.
 MJ
08-15-2002, 2:39 AM
Ah. It's that link. Righto. I'll get a pygmy assistant to fix that up tonight after he gets back from hisw Psychology lecture.

The pirate isn't named Red. The accent was mostly meant to be Scottish, but just turned out funny. :)

Here's a breakdown of the characters, for those that are confused:

Miguel Huesos
The reaperman in the story, kind of the old hand in the Land of the Dead. He's the older brother of Death

Mr. Death (aka La Parca, aka Grim Reaper)
The Grim Reaper, and the closest thing this story has to a villain. La Parca is just the Spanish way of saying 'Mr. Death'

Tomas 'The Red' Encion
Ex-mafia worker. Very much a fast talker. Often known simply as 'Red'

Number Two
Mortal. Chosen one.

Valora DeCazador
Swashbuckling captain of the Boney Lass

The story itself is going to go for a total of 10 parts. Technically you could call the 11th part a part, but it's just something bonus. You'll find out in five weeks.
 MJ
08-15-2002, 9:18 AM
Okay. The link is now fixed. And as far as I can tell, the javascript error is gone as well.

Gendo: Was there ever any doubt? ;)
 GendoTheGreat
08-15-2002, 7:20 PM
Not for a moment.
 Crocodilic
08-16-2002, 5:31 PM
I was just coming to say that the Javascript thingy seems to be sorted! Which is great. Sorry Ive not been around a few days - got my Alevel results and have been out on the Raz a bit. Ep 6 seems to be the best yet. Ill listen to it again when my relatives arnt asleep!! Catch you around.
 Mods
08-17-2002, 3:38 PM
So, aren't any of you actually going to comment on them? 8 of 12 I've enjoyed all of them so far, great job!

:)
m0ds
 MJ
08-17-2002, 9:09 PM
Nope, everyone's oddly silent, unless there's something wrong. :)

People, may I introduce Mark 'Mods' Lovegrove, he composed the theme to Tierra de los Muertos that you can hear under the narrator's voice.
 MeddlingMonk
08-18-2002, 12:47 AM
Somethings wrong...where's the rest of me?!
Page: 1 of 1