Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

ScummVM help needed

Page: 1 of 1
 itsgood2slide
08-11-2002, 9:04 PM
I downloaded ScummVM, in the hope of playing DOTT with sound again - but I have to say I'm struggling. I honestly have no idea what the readme wants me to do, or where to get the dlls & addons I need.

So is there any chance that someone who knows how this works, could give me an idiots guide to using it? Basically I just want to play my CD version of the game with sound. I have win98 if that helps...

Thanks in advance :)
 bgbennyboy
08-12-2002, 2:48 AM
And by an exceptionally strange conincidence I have recently released my scummvm frontend.
Never mind dll's and stuff
Download it, click 'auto-update' and it will download the current scummvm daily build and uncompress it to your current folder.
The daily build should include all the dll's you need.
Here (http://www.gorman.btinternet.co.uk/ScummVMQuickAndEasy1.0.zip)
 itsgood2slide
08-12-2002, 1:51 PM
Wow - thanks! Its so great to have the music again. Plus I have never played DOTT before with no errors appearing at the start before :)
Page: 1 of 1