Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Website review by the SWG PA community

Page: 1 of 1
 VanishingVision
08-07-2002, 11:44 PM
Greeting to the SWG PA community,

I am Vision and I have been a member here for quite a while. I have just finished the web-site for a PA I started with my friends almost a year ago. It is called the “Shadow Winds” and it is a story following PA, a role-playing PA of sorts. It is a new and fun way to play SWG, to follow a history and create an ending! I would deeply appreciate it if you all would visit it and help me with the design, I think I need more but I don’t know what… please tell me what you think… and no, this is not a recruitment post, I just want to get some feed back from the community.

It is http://vision.8m.net/shadow/)

Thank you,

The Vision

Vision.8m.net - Personal Folio
Vision.8m.net/shadow/ - Shadow Winds Role Playing PA
 Gaalgoth
08-07-2002, 11:47 PM
Quite a while and you have 4 posts....hmmm.....
 VanishingVision
08-07-2002, 11:54 PM
I am a lurker just click my name to see my reg date... I think its there.. and to make it easy it says04-14-2002... sorry or the inconvenience.

Vision

Thew Rydur
08-07-2002, 11:57 PM
You might want to consider making the font bigger.
 Ewok Hunter
08-08-2002, 12:56 AM
yeah, and if you have extra space on the sever maybe add a no-frames version :cool: but it looks prety good:D
 MikeC
08-08-2002, 2:58 AM
It is a new and fun way to play SWG
All right! I know I'm always looking for new ways to play SWG. Wait a second! A new way to play a game that hasn't been released yet? Am I the only one who sees a problem with his claim? :confused:
 VanishingVision
08-08-2002, 3:19 PM
Hey Thew Rydur I have gotten the same comment from another forum I think I will do that thnx

And ewok hunter... do you really think that would be necessary? I mean most people are frame compatible but I may still...

Finally to MikeC... lol yah I know, its not out yet but I have read how every one is planning to play so I thought it would be appropriate to add that, I need to reword it though... any suggestions?

Thank you all for your support!

Vision

Ewok Hunter
08-08-2002, 9:16 PM
yeah, not really neccessary. but I run multiple windows at a time so the top frame took up about half of the page, which was a little annoying. but like I said you did a very good job:D
 VanishingVision
08-09-2002, 1:07 PM
Ok, now I see. I will try to make a no fame version!

-Vision

Ewok Hunter
08-09-2002, 2:45 PM
wouldn't really be neccessary, just nice...
Page: 1 of 1