Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Tierra de los Muertos, Part V

Page: 1 of 1
 MJ
08-05-2002, 10:02 AM
Tierra de los Muertos part V is now online

Properly online too. The website's working and everything. Parts 1 - 4 are in the archive.

Much thanks to Metallus for the groovy new forums. :D

http://handbook.sevspace.com/temp/tdlm5.jpg)
 Crocodilic
08-05-2002, 10:44 AM
Hang on a minute Im suppose to download it before i vote!!
 MJ
08-05-2002, 11:19 PM
Read the thread, dude.

Website isn't working. Server shot to buggery.

Those two files are on a different server.

Therefore you can download them from there. Right-click on the file and select 'save as'

It's the best I can do at the moment, until the site's working properly. :(
 Crocodilic
08-07-2002, 1:51 PM
wh00t for Mojo...............
Pretty cool this episode btw
 Gabez
08-08-2002, 3:48 PM
I had to change the address from part4.mp3 to part5.mp3 :)

The web-site - and the forum - are looking great. The part V picture is probably the best so far, and of course the audio bit was cool too :)
 MJ
08-08-2002, 7:19 PM
Bugger. Thanks for the heads up Gabez, I'll have one of my pygmy henchmen change it now.

(offscreen) OI! Kersa wasa broken linka! Attagi myottio latasa boot to the head!! You know what I'm sayin', mon?

Okay, it's fixed! :D

The part V picture is the best so far, yeah. :)
 Darth Eggplant
08-10-2002, 1:04 AM
:jawa
wow now I know I have been offline a while
this is so colorful and bright and well scarry!!!!:D
and you are on part v man I last heard part 3
I voted in advance gave you top marks
will listen and love the four and five later today
as it is late in the morning ie 1ish am est.
anyways looking forward to getting caught up
and man I need to wear my shades looking at this page:cool:
 GendoTheGreat
08-10-2002, 5:11 AM
I've been meaning to ask, what did you do to get hosted on the forums? Save an administrator's life?

"I'm dead, where am I gonna go, Detroit?" Why does that line sound so familiar?
 Darth Eggplant
08-12-2002, 11:49 PM
:jawa I am all caught up now,
and waiting excitedly for part 6:jawa
 Crocodilic
08-13-2002, 7:29 AM
I keep getting general syntax errors on line 1 of the main page. Probably the one of the Javascript you are using. Its a bugger to have to keep clicking 'no' I dont want to debug the code. Looks like its because you stole some code from some low budget website that gets kicks out of putting bad code in :p
 MJ
08-13-2002, 9:37 AM
Crocodilic - Don't know what the deal is with the javascript errors, All I can tell you is that I haven't been getting them. Did you get the e-mail I sent you in regards to Tales from the Land of the Dead?

Darthy - Glad you're liking it. Although maybe you should listen to it before you vote. You never know, I might surprise you. :)

Gendo - Probably because I... err... 'borrowed' the line from South Park. The forum was hosted because the website is as well. Which all stemmed from asking very nicely. :)
 Crocodilic
08-13-2002, 5:37 PM
aye got your email - an interesting read. Gonna look cool im sure! Ill debug the front page and see what evil pixies have been attacking you while i download VI.
 Crocodilic
08-13-2002, 5:44 PM
Seems to be the reference to news.js . it appears to be 404 or its the first line of code in new.js . Take a look if you can.
 MJ
08-13-2002, 6:13 PM
Oh, right! Okay. I can have that fixed for the next update, I believe.
Page: 1 of 1