Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Noooooo!

Page: 1 of 1
 Smart_Saber
08-03-2002, 5:09 PM
I beat GF a long time ago, and it was the kind of game that you wait a long time so you forgot how you solved a lot of the puzzles, then play it again. During the Fandangoless time period, I also got a dog. I went out with some friends one night, came home, and was horrifed by what I saw. My dog had chewed Disk 2 to itty bitty pieces. Now, I may never be able to play Grim Fandango again. (Of course, I'll probably just end up buying it again.)
 xGrimx
08-03-2002, 5:23 PM
What a tragedy...
 GendoTheGreat
08-04-2002, 4:22 AM
Is the game fully installed? If it is, you can still play the game. Just don't ever un-install it.
 King Andrei
08-04-2002, 4:25 AM
Can you install it full? I tried but it didn't work.
 GendoTheGreat
08-05-2002, 6:01 AM
Did you have enough disk space?
 Flood419
01-22-2003, 2:24 PM
Not sure if you corrected the problem yet or not - I've suffered the same fate at my beloved "best friend" as well with other games. But fear not!! RUN, don't walk to the nearest Best Buy and comb through the bargain bin. For less than $10 of your hard-earned cash (not counting tax of course), you can purchase the game in it's entirety and simply transpose your new copy into your old sleeves or CD holder - or not.

If you live overseas, let me know here on this post (or email below) and I'll rush straight down to Best Buy and purchase a copy for you and ship it off to you at cost! Not trying to make a profit, just trying to help out a fellow fan.

Flood
Flood419@yahoo.com
Page: 1 of 1