Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

DOTT Advertising

Page: 1 of 1
 Sanspoof
08-03-2002, 10:44 AM
I think that Day of the Tentacle is one of my favourite LucasArts games, so I've decided to advertise it! Here are some of my favourite quotes from the game:

DR FRED: I thought I made myself perfectly clear. Step one: Find plans. Step two: Save World. Step three: GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!

HOAGIE: We might not live to see yesterday.

DR FRED: Soon we'll all be speaking... er... well... English, I guess.

HOAGIE: Bernard, float over here so I can punch you.

BERNARD: Has anyone ever got hurt in this thing? DR FRED: Of course not... this is the first time I've ever tried it on people !

DR FRED: AAARGH!!! You set Purple free! Now he will use his new super powers to take over the world and enslave humanity!!! BERNARD: Whoops...

LAVEARNE: What's a tentacle? DR FRED: Oh, just something I whipped up in my lab. Made good pets, actually... until one of them tried to take over the world...

Hope more people buy it!
 GendoTheGreat
08-03-2002, 11:21 AM
Those IRS guys crack me up.
 Sanspoof
08-03-2002, 1:52 PM
HOAGIE: Oh, great. I'm stuck in Colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world and now the toilets acting up!

LAVEARNE: This must be that Woodstock place mom & dad are always talking about...

WASHINGTON: Well, what do you know? There is a cherry tree out there! Well, let's go chop the sucker down!

JEFFERSON: You big baby.

BERNARD: Well, when you gotta save the world, you have to push some old women down the stairs.

HOAGIE: What are you looking at? WASHINGTON: The future of our nation? HOAGIE: Those outhouses?

LAVEARNE: Damn that doctor Fred! ZED: Hey, she knows the Edison family motto!

ZED: Oh, look. A skunk...

LAVEARNE: I need to go to the bathroom. GUARD: Hah! Imagine that! A human using a bathroom!

HOAGIE: The real question is which one's stuffed and which one's the real McCoy?

JED/NED: It sounds like the cat's caught a Moose up there...

FAT NOVELTY GUY: Hey, kid! You missed the party! BERNARD: You and the clown were having a party???
 itsgood2slide
08-03-2002, 6:02 PM
:)
Ah.. the memories
:)

If only I could get it to work properly again...
 GendoTheGreat
08-04-2002, 4:29 AM
New computer, eh?
Page: 1 of 1