Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dell vs Gateway

Page: 1 of 1
 Gaalgoth
08-01-2002, 7:49 PM
Ok 2 things before anyone posts. One, I know I've done this post before but whatever. And two, I'm sure building my own would be cheaper/better/whatever, but I'm too lazy so if you're going to just tell me to build my own then don't post. Which is better, Dell or Gateway?
 setsuko
08-01-2002, 9:18 PM
Dunno. But my pals Sara and Ursula both have Dell laptops, and they are quite cool. Sara and Ursula, that is. But the computers are not that big. Bad. And I have a quantity of red wine in my belly. And typing gets harder. Each time. Buy! Bue. I mean. Bye!
 Gaalgoth
08-01-2002, 10:04 PM
heh, Ursula is an evil octupus sea-witch.
 YourGod
08-02-2002, 2:53 AM
Originally posted by Gaalgoth
heh, Ursula is an evil octupus sea-witch.
haha - hells yeah - that's the best disney movie ever....the mermaid was hot:smirk2:
i got no help on the computer question tho...i'm buildin my own right now:)
 MikeC
08-02-2002, 11:34 AM
I spent 3.5 hours on the phone with Dell tech support a couple of nights ago trying to get my computer fixed. And this is like the 4th or 5th time I have called them. Now they want me to pack up the computer and ship it back to them so they can look at it since all the guys are stumped.

I will grant that its a rather bizar problem.
 RobBisec
08-17-2002, 10:18 AM
As far Im concerned Dell whups gateway
 Ewok Hunter
08-17-2002, 3:25 PM
please try not to post on topics older than 2 weeks RobBisec oh and WELCOME to the lucasforum SWG boards
 RobBisec
08-18-2002, 1:00 PM
thanks for the greeting. This is the only thing other than Everquest that quenches my boredom waiting for this game.
Page: 1 of 1