Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

EU trivia

Page: 1 of 1
 Ewok Hunter
07-29-2002, 4:38 PM
since royal guard hasn't made the trivia 1.2b © thread yet here is a temporary replacement, no points unless there is a major demand for them. post a new question after you answer and try to keep the questions somewhat answerable. every so often i'll throw chalange questions into the mix and see if anyone gets them. oh, and there will be EU.

so let's start: who was the chief tech. for RS in Stackpole's series of books about RS?
 Wraith 8
07-30-2002, 7:09 PM
Zraii (Verpine male from Roche G42)
 Com Raven
07-30-2002, 7:13 PM
well, and where is your new q Wraith ? :)
 Ewok Hunter
07-30-2002, 11:03 PM
and where's yours Raven ;)

how many ships were in the katana fleet?
 Kyle d'Tana
07-31-2002, 2:49 AM
200 Heavy Dreadnaught Battleships. A virus infected the crews and they jumped into the hyperspace and was first found by Talon Karrde, and was finally taken by Grand Admiral Thrawn...
 Com Raven
07-31-2002, 9:31 AM
Borrsk Fey'lya had a part in that as well, seeing how he hindered Republic efforts to salvage them...
 Ewok Hunter
07-31-2002, 3:46 PM
come on post your questions, I want to answer trivia too:)
Q: name a few common constuction materials in the SW universe
dura________
trans________
 Com Raven
07-31-2002, 7:07 PM
carbon, ore, nova, food ;)

oh, and for you ewok:

what's the name of the witch living on Endor ?
 Ewok Hunter
08-03-2002, 6:08 PM
was it Charal
:D funny raven. anyone have a serrious answer?
here's another hint : ferro____
 setsuko
08-04-2002, 12:29 AM
Mud? Churches? Sticks? Very small rocks? Ducks? A witch?
 Ewok Hunter
08-04-2002, 12:45 AM
oh, oh, i know they're built with sugar, spice, and every thing nice :D I'll post the answer if no one gets it by tomorrow afternoon PST
 setsuko
08-04-2002, 12:51 AM
What are little SWgalaxies.net posters made of? Frogs and snails and puppy dog tails!
 Ewok Hunter
08-04-2002, 12:57 AM
haha, fine gnaw on this question: what training prtocol exchanges one trannies scores the the exercise with his/her/its wingpilot?
 D@rth M@ul
08-04-2002, 2:49 AM
not really eu, but

Why are the jawa's face so dark?
 Jan Gaarni
08-04-2002, 4:34 AM
Ewok Hunter:
Durosteel
and
I'm thinking Transluminum, but that sounds Star Trek-ish, so I'm also thinking Transparasteel.

Did I get them right? :D
 Com Raven
08-04-2002, 6:16 AM
isnt it transparosteel`?
 Jan Gaarni
08-04-2002, 8:01 AM
Actually, it's Transparisteel.

And it's Durasteel, not Durosteel. lol :D Don't know where the "o" came from. :rolleyes:
 Ewok Hunter
08-04-2002, 6:25 PM
no idea M@ul, does it have anything to do with their hoods;)
thank you Jan for making an effort, they were ferrocrete, transparasteel (too lazy to look up spelling), and duraplast.
now go research that protocol.;p
 Jan Gaarni
08-05-2002, 4:45 AM
Duraplast?

I've heard of Durasheet, which is some kind of re-usable paper which the writing disappates after awhile, and Durasteel, which is an ultralightweight, but extremly strong metal used on most ships, but I can't remember reading about Duraplast.
But I guess there's even more types of Dura-materials than those three to. :)

And it is Transparisteel, with an "i". :p
 setsuko
08-05-2002, 7:55 AM
I need durarubber for my ducky.
 Jan Gaarni
08-05-2002, 8:22 AM
Damn it, Set!!!

Durorubber is supposed to last forever no matter what you do to it, yet you seem to break your duck toy on a regular basis.

*sighs*
Well, here ya go, a brand new ducky ... again!
But plz, try not to break it this time.

:D
 Ewok Hunter
08-05-2002, 1:35 PM
OK did some reaserch and here's a sample of various 'dura' materials *long*

Duracable
this was a form of thin, flexible cable that was highly resistant to stretching or breaking.

Duracord
a strengthened fiber rope used in netting. It is a good conductor of electricity, and was often used in stun nets.

Duracrete
a building material that can be poured into forms. It then hardens into a nearly impervious surface

Duralloy
a metal that is used to plate starship hulls.

Duralumin
this thin, fabric-like metal sheeting was used in the formation of hovercraft skirts. It gave vehicles like the Aratech 93-B more durability when traveling over rugged terrain

Duranex
this strong, lightweight material is used in the creation of jumpsuits and work coveralls. It is very tough, and withstands the harshest uses

Duranium
a metal with an incredibly high tensile strength, often used to make the bars for prison cells or cages

Duraplas
a material used to make protective gear such as helmets and light armor

Duraplast
this strong, lightweight material is used to manufacture shipping crates

Duraplex
this strong, transparent material is used for windscreens on landspeeders and swoops.

Durasheet
a strong paper-like substance which held writing for a short period of time. After the writing faded, the durasheet could be reused

Durasteel
a building material created from lommite, meleenium, neutronium, and zersium

OK, next question: what was the imp star that was christened Errant Venture's orriginal name?
 D@rth M@ul
08-06-2002, 12:35 AM
Acctually they have insects crawling over their face.

Apparently those harsh conditions and couped up in that
big carrier, they tend to lose track of the task of bathing.

But in the Jawa force comic, they take off their hoods and their
faces are dark, but I'm not sure that is correct.

I read in the databank so pff.
 Ewok Hunter
08-06-2002, 12:47 AM
i personaly use the cuswe because it seems to have more material:rolleyes:
Page: 1 of 1