Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can't Play Galactic Republic Campaign!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Ansible
07-29-2002, 1:36 PM
I went to go play the GR campaign today, and I can't get into it. It doesn’t even highlight when I put my mouse over it. Can someone please help?
 Ansible
07-29-2002, 2:40 PM
YAY, I fixed it...interesting little bug. What I did was clicked on Episode I,IV,V,VI Campaigns, then clicked on the Wookie campaign, I went back to Episode II Campaigns and I was now able to play the Galactic Republic Campaign.

Just for the hell of it create a new player and go directly to Episode II Campaigns and see if you can click on the GR Campaign.
 Kryllith
07-29-2002, 5:47 PM
I'm pretty sure it's designed that way. You're supposed to play it straight through, starting with the Confed campaign then doing the republic campaign afterwards. Being able to access the Republic campaign before finishing the Confeds (which I also was able to do by messing with the other campaigns) is a bug, I think.

Kryllith
 DarthMaulUK
08-02-2002, 4:20 AM
The Episode II Campaigns should be played in order. The Republic campaign will unlock once you completed the Confederacy campaign.

DMUK
Page: 1 of 1