Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The obligatory introduction thread....

Page: 1 of 1
 hallben
07-29-2001, 1:01 PM
U know what to do.

Well my usual handle is hallben, my real name is Ben Hall. Im 17 from Kent in the UK. I love Star Wars and Babylon 5. Im studying Psychology, English, Computing and Government and Politics at AS level. I enjoy reading (especialy Star Wars and other Sci-FI). I frequent the boards at theforce.net and several NG's. My fave comp game is Sudden Strike/AOK. Fave SW game is JK/Rebellion. Fave SW novel to date is Balance Point, then I Jedi.

Ok thats it for now, post on. :D
 IwantGBGnow!
07-29-2001, 1:27 PM
Well, my name is Yoda skywalker, I am in college studying Yuzzhan Vong Tech, Holovid Repair, and X-wing piloting. I am a Jedi Knight and my lightsaber is turquoise and I can adjust length and color. Where do I live? Dantooine, I'm on Dantooine. Also, my favorite book is 'Luke Skywalker's guide to fighting the Yuuzhan Vong and my favorite game is the combat sim on the cruiser 'Mediator'

:p :p :p
 Tie Guy
07-29-2001, 2:24 PM
LOL. My real name is David Walker and i live in North Carolina in the US of A. I'm 15 and in 10th grade. I make straight "As" in high level classes. Let's see, i'm talking, English, Latin, Math, Chemistry, Computer programming level 1, Bible, and a few other things i don't care to think of right now. I've read so many Star Wars books that they have a whole self, and i love them all. I'd say that my favorite Series is the X-Wing series, then the Thrawn Trilogy. My favorite game has to be XWA, then JK. Hoped you enjoyed this little biography :D
 Rogue15
07-29-2001, 2:32 PM
u people r dum to say your names AS WELL AS YOUR CITY!!

i could easily do a www.yahoo.com) people search, get your address and phone number and make prank calls and send evil letters. but why would i waste the time?
 Tie Guy
07-29-2001, 2:55 PM
I trust the people on this forum. Plus, if you do that i will know it was you and send you a virus or a bomb or something.
 Darth_Rommel
07-29-2001, 3:46 PM
Roque15 you are hereby demoted to: Rogue14, for that un nessecary comment:p
 Tie Guy
07-29-2001, 5:34 PM
I wouldn't do that, he'll hunt you down.
 Boba Rhett
07-30-2001, 3:15 AM
And do what? Start crying and run away? ;)

My handle everywere is Boba Rhett. My real name is Rhett Peterson, I'm 17 and from Sioux City, Iowa. I absolutely love JK and the editing thereof, and i'm probably a tad bigger than everyone else here. ;)
 Rogue15
07-30-2001, 9:32 AM
well, there's not much to say that can be said without starting a forum fire. so i'll leave it at that.
 Rogue15
07-30-2001, 9:33 AM
gosh tie guy, why don't you post this much at roguesquadron.net???????
 Boba Rhett
07-30-2001, 4:59 PM
Because the chance to get new ranks has caused him to become an unbelievably big, post whore.
 Paragon_Leon
07-30-2001, 6:50 PM
...which is a bit on the sad side.

I'm posting as i correct some articles here. sort of relaxing, if you believe that.

btw, 27 yrs old, saw the original movies on release from ESB on (was VERY young then) and like the RTS-games. don't walk around in SW-costumes or anything
 Tie Guy
07-30-2001, 11:05 PM
15, i do post this much at RS.net. I've gotten like 600 posts in the past week.
 observer_20000
07-31-2001, 12:49 AM
Hello, I'm Charlie Dillon, my favorite game to date is XWA, I am sixteen, in grade 10, My marks in previous years of school have been crap, but that can be explained by the fact that my teachers teach stuff that boring beyond tolerance, and I'm going to new school this year, and plan to do as good as I can. I have to date read these Star Wars books: all of the Thrawn trilogy, all of the X-wing series, Truce at Bakura, Shadows of the Empire, and several other I can't remember. Also I'm a poster at ASVS, and space battles, (which deal with conflicts between different sci-fi series, i.e. Star Wars vs Star Trek, etc... if you are interested in these topics the here are the links spacebattles (http://www.spacebattles.com) and ASVS (http://groups.google.com/groups?oi=djq&as_ugroup=alt.startrek.vs.starwars)
 Tie Guy
07-31-2001, 12:07 PM
The Ultimate Obliterator, huh?
 observer_20000
08-01-2001, 4:25 AM
Originally posted by Tie Guy
The Ultimate Obliterator, huh?

Oh, well, as for the Ultimate Obliterator thing, it was the first ID I ever used on the net, but changed it to observer_20000, so I decided it sounded cool, and put it, I'd rather be that then Bantha Fodder, and I don't have the time to post a lot, so I can't upgrade my rank that way.
 Paragon_Leon
08-01-2001, 6:49 AM
nice thing about these forums is that you can tell if someone changed his title. you can't change the amount of posts..
 Tie Guy
08-01-2001, 11:40 PM
But what does it really matter anyways? It's not like you don't respect people coz they don't got many posts.
 Paragon_Leon
08-02-2001, 6:12 AM
definitely not. if they actually discuss something on the side, they're solid forummers.
 Tie Guy
08-02-2001, 9:49 PM
or even if they come here, unless they're spammers of course. :D
 Kvan
08-02-2001, 9:52 PM
Originally posted by Tie Guy
or even if they come here, unless they're spammers of course. :D
What? Is someone talking about me :D
 Master Yoda
08-02-2001, 10:49 PM
Your a spammer?? *Whips his lightsaber and attacks!!*:D
 Paragon_Leon
08-03-2001, 5:05 AM
please, no spammers... :rolleyes:

maybe we could encourage new forummers to present themselves in a new thread. kind of enhances the 'family-feeling'..
:p
 Tie Guy
08-03-2001, 2:51 PM
Yes, all spammers will be punished by...banishment. :D

Everyone feel free to come though, we need all the new members we can get.
 Rebel Pimp
08-03-2001, 3:10 PM
Hi All.....

You can call me Doc, I live outside of Philadelphia.

I am 27 years old and I'm a web/graphic designer for a floundering dot-com. I play AOK/Conquerors at work all day, along with reading scoops/spoilers at theforce.net and spidermanhype.com.

I am a lifelong SW fan, although I'm neither a freak or a fanboy. I find deep meaning in the mythological aspects of the saga, which is why I despise the EU books. They're more "Trek" than "Wars".

I play hockey now and I played lacrosse in college. I just bought a house. I have seen every SW movie in the theatre, though I was only 3 at the time of A New Hope.

:) I love beer. I built a bar in my basement. I made my avatar because I love Guinness more than anything.

I love the Simpsons and South Park. I have every single episode of South Park on tape. Wednesday night's was one of the best (sex ed episode :D ).

I'd put the URL of my homepage up, but the domain name is my real name and I'm not too keen on posting that. As far as other sites I've designed -- you've probably already been to a few!

I look forward to posting here and playing GB when it's finally out.

My life's an open book - feel free to ask questions!
 Kvan
08-03-2001, 3:17 PM
Originally posted by Master Yoda
Your a spammer?? *Whips his lightsaber and attacks!!*:D
Whao! I was joking! If anything *points to Tie* HE is a spammer! Lets get him!
Yeah Rebel Pimp, I'm not to hot on the EU either. I know it, I've read it but I consider it an Alt. universe.
What other sites have you designed? I've done of a bit of HTML and Java script (and V. Basic, Basic, C++ ).
 Tie Guy
08-03-2001, 3:59 PM
Originally posted by Rebel Pimp
I'm a web/graphic designer for a floundering dot-com. I play AOK/Conquerors at work all day, along with reading scoops/spoilers at theforce.net and spidermanhype.com.

And you wonder why it's floundering? j/k :D

Anyways, i'm, no Spammer Kvan, i post alot, but that don't mean i don't post relevantand intelligent stuff. Oh well.....
Page: 1 of 1