Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sith Timeline

Page: 1 of 1
 Sckitzo
07-27-2002, 1:50 PM
Heres a Sith time line taken from the dark side book, its really abbrivated but I didnt want to tpye 4 pages of info. So enjoy
PS this is the same thing I wrote earlier but I just wanted it more avaible for all to read....Enjoy =)

25k Years before BY (battle of Yavin)
hyper drive was perfected. Galactic Republic Forms
first force therois develope,
jedi formed
first dark side uprising took place, attle lasted more that an century, dark side lost exhiled beyonf known edges of space
Sith Empire was born
vanquished Jedi found a primitive civilization called the Sith, they welcomed the Jedi as gods, darksideers dominated them forged sith emipreand a evil age of 1000 years began form the farthest borders of the republic. Each side forgot the other as the millennia passed.
The great Schish that divided the early Jedi became a legend.

5,000 year BY
Sith grew while republic flurished.
Sith develop Sorcery and other dark side powers.
Great Lord Marka Ragnos died leaving a power vacm, civil war was coming but Rival leader Nagan Sadow and Ludo Kreesh struggeld for crown
Pair of republic mappers Starbreaker 12 stumpled upon the Sith, each rival used them intehre own way.
Following Starbreakers 12 back to republic space Naga Sadow and his Sith forces Ignited the great Hyperspace War.
Eraly battles in Sith Favor later on Republic gained the advatage. Republic after a long and bloody battle rallied there forces and reppeled the invaders. Sadow and his battered ship return to Sith Space-and right into an ambush.
Ludo Kresh and his loyalists had survied the earlier struggles and awaited Sadows returing fleet. Both sides where crushed in the battle. Pursuing Republic arrived and vanquiahed the Sith in a hail of blaster fire.
Naga Sadow escaped however went into hinding on the jungle moon of Yavin, where his loyal Massassi built gret temples in his honor. Used Sith sorcery and technology to place him self in suspended animation.

4,400 year BY
Freedon Nadd an Jedi Knihgt sets of to Yavin Moon to invesagate dark powers. After brief struggle with the Massassi guarding the area, Nadd awaked the Spirt of Sadow, asked dark lord to teach him the sorcerous ways, Sadow agreed taught him powers the Jedi had not seen in centuris, Nadd leaves to planet onderon.
Using Sith magic and dark side nadd made him self leader of the primative inhabetents, he was a tyrannical ruler and eventaully subjects rebbellds. For centures Nadda ans his subjects worked for centureis to crush the rebbellion but to no avail. Even using the powers provided by Nadd's sarrcophagus-a focus of dark dies energy-his decedents could not end the bloody civil war.

3,998 pby
Satal and Allema Keto steal sith book from Courscant and made way to Ondeoron where Nadd spirt arose to greet them. With Nadd's teeaching and weath of Sith artifacts Retured to Emoress Teta system to find a way to restore Sith Empire.
Jedi Knight imposed orfer on ONderon and sealed NAdd's coffin in an armoured tomb on the moon of Duxon

3,997 pby
The pair using Sith poers take over the system while republic and a group of Jedi knights are sent to restore order. A young Jedi by the name of Exar Kun goes to find Freedon Nadd's tomb.
Nadd's spirt gives wealth of information and celing collapses on Kun, Nadda using dark powers repair Kun and save his life.
Mean wihle the battle for the Empress Tetal system contunis as Jedi meet to discuss such a disturbance in the force Satal and Alemma inleash Sith war droid killing the great Jedi master Arca.
Kun nect traveld to Yavin 4 where his new found powers helped him destroy the spirt of Freefon Nadd. Proclaimed himslef the Dark lord of the Sith. Later he joined withanother fallen jedi, Ulic Qel-Droma. The 2 vowed to bring back the Sith

3,996 pby

Exar Kun convereted many weak Jedi to Sith as he traveld across the Republic as a prophet an dark teacher. Ulic Qul-droma went over strategic plans and Began Sith War. Exar Kun sent his converts on a misiion to destroy there ex masters. Only a dew succeeededm the news of the assassinf striking atJedi MAsters spread fear throguh the republic.
Bitter war continued until Ulic killed his own borotehrm the Jedi Cat. with this horrific act Ulric realized the Sith war mush end. He offered to help the Jedi, and soon the ride of battle turned. Exar Kun went back to Yavin to and used Sith sorcery to preserve his spirit in ancient pyramid. Kun survived trapped for millenia in a prison of his own devising but the Sith war was over.

3,986 pby
The disgraced Ulic went into exile after the Sith war. Ten yers later Vima tha daughter of Jeid Nomi Sunrider, sought him out. She wanted Ulic to teach her the ways of the force. He relucatanly afreed, during this time Ulic found redemption and died a Jedi Master.

2,000 pby
Sith disapperared into the shadows of history and the glory days of the Sith was all but forgotten.
Term Sith used to describe sect of dark side users. Teaching of the Sith appear every so often to threaten the Republic, then 2 millenia beofre the Galactic Civil War, a rouge Jedi Knight Turned away from the Jedi code to form a new Sith Cult. As Exar Kun before him he attracted many followers.

1,000 pby
The new Sith declaore war on the republic. The Battles were firece and the Jedi rose to fight the Sith, but in ht end Sith fell to there own interanl struglles, unwilling to share power Siths disiples destroyed each otehr
Sith Lord Kaan survied the blood bath and gathered 20,000 devotes to establish an empire deidcated to rule by the Strong. Kaan's Brotherhood of darkness met Jedi Master Hoth's Amry of light on the Planet Russen, Both Sides where decimated but eventaully the Sith where destroyed
or so hte Jedi thought
One Sith Lord Darth Bane escaped. Bane selected one apprentice to keep the Sith knowledge alive, otherwish the the sith lived in an existance of stealth and decrescy.
The Sith went into hidin, foloowing Darth Banes edict the "rule of two" next 100 years Sith meditated and planned in isolation once more on how to strike down the Jedi.

32 pby
well you knwo the rest
 Thew Rydur
07-27-2002, 2:40 PM
Shouldn't this be in off topic?
 Jan Gaarni
07-27-2002, 6:25 PM
It's the same as before, and it still says 100 years instead of 1000.

And plz, yet again, stop using the BBOY acronym, it sounds silly. :p

B.B.Y. = Before the Battle of Yavin.

Notice the binding (of) and accomponing (the) words are left out. They really arn't needed, and when the are, like in Return of the Jedi, they are represented by small letters, like this: RotJ.
 D@rth M@ul
07-28-2002, 1:09 AM
Originally posted by Jan Gaarni
It's the same as before, and it still says 100 years instead of 1000.

And plz, yet again, stop using the BBOY acronym, it sounds silly. :p

B.B.Y. = Before the Battle of Yavin.

Notice the binding (of) and accomponing (the) words are left out. They really arn't needed, and when the are, like in Return of the Jedi, they are represented by small letters, like this: RotJ.

Neat freak! Neat freak!

ROTJ - does that make you mad :p

j/k

/me hugs jan
 Jan Gaarni
07-28-2002, 3:03 AM
No, cause RotJ, how ever you write it, doesn't sound like anything else but RotJ.

I just think calling a time period for boy is silly, and B-boy even sillier. :D
 D@rth M@ul
07-28-2002, 3:05 AM
Most silly :D
 Little Red Riding Hood
07-28-2002, 5:03 AM
Why doesn't justwrite BSW=Before Star Wars? But anyway good enough topic. I knew a lot of the Sith's before, but I didn't knew all that. Now I have something new to tell my friend...:D
:sithm: :lsduel: :holosid:
 Sckitzo
07-28-2002, 2:26 PM
Jesh picky pick, it was like 1am when i wrote it, besides it get your attetnion ehh?
 Jan Gaarni
07-28-2002, 2:48 PM
No, it just makes me wonna rip my hair out. :D

hehe, just kidding. ;)
 D@rth M@ul
07-29-2002, 12:53 AM
Not to hard to get attention in this place.

:/
 Wraith 8
07-29-2002, 10:01 AM
*Yoink*

:p :D ;) :) :cool:
 Ewok Hunter
07-29-2002, 3:47 PM
what happend to the old one, did it fall in a time warp :p
 Sckitzo
07-29-2002, 5:41 PM
No, I just wanted it to have easier access. And by they way I fixed the BOY thing, and wraith yoink what?
 Sckitzo
07-29-2002, 11:47 PM
Thouhg i would say this fits in general discussion becase the Sith ARE going to be in galaxies, but no biggie.
 Wraith 8
07-30-2002, 7:04 PM
i yoinked it from the general discussion to the offtopic :D
 Sckitzo
07-30-2002, 11:01 PM
Yeah i figured that after I saw hte movied message =P
 Kyle d'Tana
07-31-2002, 2:39 AM
Well done. Is a cool story and timeline. Interesting to read!:D
 stormtroop
08-09-2002, 9:03 AM
cool thts a decent timeline ya think up all that
 Sckitzo
08-10-2002, 1:53 AM
I wish I thoguh that up =) id have a lot more money thatn I do now, but no its from the darkside soruce book, heh but tahks anyway.
 Sounds Risky
08-29-2002, 12:07 AM
5,000 year BY
Sith grew while republic flurished.

Incorrect. The Republic was only around for 1000 years before Palpatine became Emperor.
 Sckitzo
08-29-2002, 12:25 AM
not according to the dark side source book.
 Jan Gaarni
08-29-2002, 11:11 AM
Care to elaborate that, OCH? :)
 RoyalGuard
08-29-2002, 1:31 PM
Incorrect. The Republic was only around for 1000 years before Palpatine became Emperor.

This is a misunderstanding. The Galactic Republic, in one form or another, has endured for over 10000 years. The Republic as it is in the prequels is the largest it's ever been after a unification war. This particular incarnation of the Republic (with tens of thousands of member systems) has existed for a 1000 years (as stated by Amidala's advisor in TPM).

All better? Any contradictory information?
 Jan Gaarni
08-29-2002, 1:43 PM
Not at all. :D

Just like to add that it has it's roots of creation dating back to 25.000 years B.B.Y. ;)
 Wraith 8
08-29-2002, 2:10 PM
i think it excist the way it is there a 1000 years.. and before that it was a republic... but it was different rulings maybe :D
 Sounds Risky
08-29-2002, 6:57 PM
Can't argue with the EU-ers.
 RoyalGuard
09-01-2002, 3:42 AM
Oh, you can argue with us all you like, but you'll lose! :D
 Sckitzo
09-01-2002, 1:00 PM
hehe EU is so much more in depth then the movies (of course) yeah from what I read they where talking aobuta unified government for a long time before 1000 bby
 Jan Gaarni
09-01-2002, 2:53 PM
It's not only EU, OCH, but movies confirm it too.

The Republic have been around for a thousand generations (25 000 years), but after the last great battle with the Sith Cult it was beaten up pretty bad. So it had to reunite itself once again.

And that was a 1000 years B.B.Y. :)
 Sounds Risky
09-02-2002, 8:03 PM
I thought the Jedi Knights were the guadrians of peace for a thousand generations. Palpatine said that the Republic has stood for a thousand years.

Though I haven't seen A New Hope in something like 6 years.
 Jan Gaarni
09-03-2002, 2:19 PM
Though I haven't seen A New Hope in something like 6 years.
WOW, blasfemy, blasfemy. :eek:

Go watch it at once and redeem yourself. :D

hehe, j/k :p

Yes, the Jedi Knight have been the guardiance of peace and justice for over a 1000 generations ... for the Republic.

What is said is that this Republic have stood for a thousand years, not that it was formed a thousand years ago. You see, the Republic is starting to split into 2, and it is not the first time this has happened.

The last time was a 1000 years prior to the movies when the Sith was believed to have been destroyed for good.
Page: 1 of 1