Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The IRON Brigade is looking for mature players who just enjoy gaming

Page: 1 of 1
 Aoshi
03-15-2002, 3:56 AM
Since I began playing Jedi KnightII: Jedi Outcast, I have been searching for a team that is, of course, skilled but that also strives to create an atmosphere of maturity. I went from team to team looking for a group of people where respect and honor have not completely been forgotten. The team that I joined is the IRON Brigade: IRON Jedis.

This team understands that we all have lives and that the point of a game is to have fun. With that said the IRON Brigade has stood as a haven for adult gamers since 1999. Many games have come and gone, but the IRON Brigade still remains strong with a commitment to stability, structure, and a completely positive and enjoyable gaming experience for all.

IRON is a fairly liberal group with informal practices and tournaments. We disdain ranking ourselves and simply view each other as equals. Our current average age is 31; although, I am 19 and fit in just the same. We tend to play CTF and Duel quite a bit, and when TWL is back up and running, we may rejoin their tournaments. Although we enjoy competitive gaming, we like to do it in a more casual way.

The IRON Brigade is looking for players of ALL skill levels. Whether it's your first day picking up the game or you're a master that has slain hundreds of other Jedi and Sith, the IRON Jedis extend their welcome to you.

If you are looking for a clan where you can not only have fun but make lifelong friends while finding a commitment to respect, fairness, and teamwork then perhaps the IRON Brigade is right for you.

We look forward to meeting new teammates and friends in the JKII universe

Join the IRON Brigade: IRON Jedis
http://iron-brigade.homeip.net/jk2/join.asp)

The IRON Brigade Main Page
http://iron-brigade.homeip.net/)
Page: 1 of 1